Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelbBook) Re-Release [Germany]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Also a re-release for this one too. December 2nd.

61jZdGxXhYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0068J6HIG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Remember FSK logo can be printed in now.

Last edited:
I hate re-releases, what is the point of having limited edition steelbooks if they are just going to release them again. It also kills the value from a collectors point of view.

Kind of seems like ILLEGAL advertising to me if they can print more later down the road.

well the fsk is a different colour i suspect it may be printed as the original listing when you look at it had a paper slip with the fsk printed on that so hmmmm.

Last edited:
I hate re-releases, what is the point of having limited edition steelbooks if they are just going to release them again. It also kills the value from a collectors point of view.

I could be wrong on this, as I havent kept up with it too much ...

but ...

Didnt this one get like recalled or something? I remember that ... something with either audio or soundtrack or digital copy?

Couldnt this be the same steelbook but repackaged without the problem in the package etc?

Of course if that was the case, why not use the same listing ... *shrug*

Will be interesting when this does come out.

Reactions: Marina Blue
I could be wrong on this, as I havent kept up with it too much ...

but ...

Didnt this one get like recalled or something? I remember that ... something with either audio or soundtrack or digital copy?

Couldnt this be the same steelbook but repackaged without the problem in the package etc?

Of course if that was the case, why not use the same listing ... *shrug*

Will be interesting when this does come out.

As far as I know the original batch was recalled due to a glitch on the German only audio track

As far as I know the original batch was recalled due to a glitch on the German only audio track

Yep. There was an issue with one of the audio tracks on one of the discs.

They issued a replacement disc & 5Eur discount voucher to those that bought it. IIRC some people that bought multiple copies only got 1 replacement disc.
I posted this elsewhere, but I am not in the least bit surprised this got a re-release. It was pulled early & all they needed to do was open & replace the discs, surely that’s cheaper than just binning everything?

Reactions: Marina Blue
If the FSK logo is printed there will not be any inside art, couple of months later release this will be down to 10 euros.

As far as i know the first release sold out completely so there weren´t any left to recall. I think this really is a re-release - especially since inception also gets a re-release.

thats what i said earlier in the thread fella the big difference with this is on this pic it has the logo on the case, were if you look at the original listing you can clearly see a cardboard slip with the FSK on.

It could be a sticker FSK logo like seen on some releases. Who really knows, and I hope that it doesn't have the printed FSK and it has inside artwork.

still think good chance this is printed FSK. an example was the re release of underworld trilogy and that was exactly the same but the big difference is they used the original listing for it, were as this has 2 different listings.