Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelbBook) Re-Release [Germany]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Also a re-release for this one too. December 2nd.

61jZdGxXhYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0068J6HIG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Remember FSK logo can be printed in now.

Last edited:
I think they have done this as they will need to recoup the loss of revenue with the replacement disc due to possible audio issue and 5 euro apology.

Yeahh what was up with the printed FSK on that rerelease batch of SH, Gran Torino etc just to make the first batch Rare still?! Haven't they left printed logos in the past though?!

Still most people wan't a cheap product so its still flooded..

Yeah, and they've done this re-release nonsense on other titles for years. No thanks...instead they should be focusing on releasing new titles not yet in a Steelbook....sigh....

Yeah, and they've done this re-release nonsense on other titles for years. No thanks...instead they should be focusing on releasing new titles not yet in a Steelbook....sigh....

+1 When are we going to get steelbooks of Iron Giant, Amadeus, Unforgiven, The Little Shop of Horrors, etc?

:D

Last edited:
1st release

51J1GFuPaWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2nd release

61jZdGxXhYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I would think that the second release will have a printed FSK logo, but maybe not. Re-releases, what a joke :rolleyes:

Stupid German re-releases! I hate them and i am german! Fortunately i have the US SDCC release and i hope that one won´t be re-released!

I don't own the 1st release, not do I plan on buying the re-release.

I'm against with re-release...it takes the fun out of collecting rare and limited items.

Germany release loves to do re-release...Star Trek, Transformers 1/2, Sucker Punch, and some others... Different cover or not, it's still a re-release. If people want the movie, then they can always buy the amaray case, but NOOOO they have to release it in steelbook again.

I hope they lose more money by having these re-release sitting in the warehouse for a long time.

Last edited: