泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@kryptonite i keep them like this....

View attachment 318467

I leave an extra few mill at the top each sticker to fold over the top of the slip so when I include them in the polybag it stays in place. Every premium editon I have Is like this
I remember you saying before and was just curious buddy; is every one of your premiums kept separate from each other? (i.e. Steelbooks from the slips). Must double the size of your collection and eat into your precious storage space, no?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I remember you saying before and was just curious buddy; is every one of your premiums kept separate from each other? (i.e. Steelbooks from the slips). Must double the size of your collection and eat into your precious storage space, no?

Lol yeah they are, (I think we did have this convo before)

Yeah unfortunately I didn't think that one through when I started collecting the premiums Haha

Not that I can't revert back to them being in the actual slip at any point.

And it's getting that way mate, I have over 500 standard steels and I haven't counted my premiums but your right it does double up on space (well more than double in some cases like a zeta slip) but it's the way I like it, so that i don't have to keep taking them out of slips each time I wana watch them or just oogle at them.

Recently I have been thinking of putting them all back in their slips though to save some space because I'm running out now lol

I do wonder how many others do this, I display them: slip, steel, slip, steel etc

I showed them to @Noodles once and he thought I was mad lol

Lol yeah they are, (I think we did have this convo before)

Yeah unfortunately I didn't think that one through when I started collecting the premiums Haha

Not that I can't revert back to them being in the actual slip at any point.

And it's getting that way mate, I have over 500 standard steels and I haven't counted my premiums but your right it does double up on space (well more than double in some cases like a zeta slip) but it's the way I like it, so that i don't have to keep taking them out of slips each time I wana watch them or just oogle at them.

Recently I have been thinking of putting them all back in their slips though to save some space because I'm running out now lol

I do wonder how many others do this, I display them: slip, steel, slip, steel etc

I showed them to @Noodles once and he thought I was mad lol
I think you're tinkering on insane too :LOL: But if that's how you like it and it suits your collecting habits, that's cool ;):thumbs: There's just no way I could do it as myself as my storage space is precious and like many, quickly runs out! :ohno: I've already added shelves to accommodate my collection and am having to sacrifice one more already "taken" shelf to house more SteelBooks :D:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I think you're tinkering on insane too :LOL: But if that's how you like it and it suits your collecting habits, that's cool ;):thumbs: There's just no way I could do it as myself as my storage space is precious and like many, quickly runs out! :ohno: I've already added shelves to accommodate my collection and am having to sacrifice one more already "taken" shelf to house more SteelBooks :D:LOL:

Pictures :naughty::p

Yeah I've had to make more room too but quickly running out again lol

I'm past tinkering :LOL: :wacky:

Aren't we all insane with this hobby? Hahaha

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Hmm, well after a few days of nothing on the tracking, my GB boxset finally shows as having been collected in Beijing today, so hopefully in a few days it'll arrive now.

Mine arrived, lenti only, the depth of the lenti is superb!!!
Now wishing maybe I had sprung for the box, oh well, can't buy every 1-click, there just isn't enough money for that, unless you don't like eating....
WHY can't FAC's do this kind of a great full slip lenti.....HDzeta, Nova, Blufans have got it down pat.....(Manta is great too)

Reactions: StifflersDad
Hmm, well after a few days of nothing on the tracking, my GB boxset finally shows as having been collected in Beijing today, so hopefully in a few days it'll arrive now.

Mine is still showing nothing, not even picked up (collected) yet :\

Just had mine delivered, I'll get some photos of my full slip "open" in a bit

Already opened it to have a look and the slip is made of the same kind of soft touch material film arena usually use

Unfortunately there is no spot gloss on either side which I think is a huge shame, I really thought they would and it would of made the image pop so much more. The title is spot glossed though

Photos will be soon

Status
Not open for further replies.