泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My tracking number still has not been recognised yet. Finding this more and more with Chinese shipments though

Also just noticed there are 2 images on the inside of the slip, it's hard to make them out and to get a photo. I think it's sweet pea and blondie - the same images from the art cards.

And I forgot to post a pic of the numbering card. It's hard on this to make out the number but there is also a sticker on the bottom of the slip with the numbering. The card is a different kind of material compared to what I've seen them use before. - personally I don't like the quality of the numbering card but it's no biggie

Overall I'm very happy but I was expecting a better finish on the rest of the full slip like they have done with the title (title is also embossed and spot glossed on the spine and on the top of the slip)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Box has just been picked up?

2017-06-22 18:52

Beijing Hai Hui Temple in Beijing Branch of the regional business centre has a pickup (embrace cast member name: Liu Zeng, Tel: 18310127315)

My full slip edition arrived today, here're some pictures:

full

I had a loose disc rattling inside. Beware @TheCollector86 ;)

full

full

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed. The artwork on the slip is great and very well reproduced, but I would have expected more premium touches than just some embossing on the title. Also, as others have stated before, I absolutely hate that velvety finish on the black parts of the slip (which is pretty much everywhere). You have to be super careful how to pick it up, otherwise you will have finger prints or nail marks all over it. Sadly I think it's best kept sealed!
The steelbook is ... boring. If I didn't know any better, I couldn't tell whether it's a WEA from a premium retailer or a standard WWA steelbook release. It lacks that bit which sets apart those premiums from the rest.
I think the better choice would have been the lenticular slip. I now hope the SCF4 protective slip cover fits this slip.

Anyway, thanks for the GB @n3wk1d and @wxlinkswd

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed pics @Flloydo :thumbs: Nice use of spoilers ;):LOL: And I agree with you. That artwork needed more glossing to really make it pop against the plain matte background IMO. The following pic makes the back art look especially washed out... :dunno:

Anyhow, I still love the artwork in general and can't wait to receive mine. What do you think of the steelbook?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for the detailed pics @Flloydo :thumbs: Nice use of spoilers ;):LOL: And I agree with you. That artwork needed more glossing to really make it pop against the plain matte background IMO. The following pic makes the back art look especially washed out... :dunno:

Anyhow, I still love the artwork in general and can't wait to receive mine. What do you think of the steelbook?

Haha, spoilergate

The front art pops more than the back art but not sure if that's to do with the embossed gloss title or if the front art is just a tad sharper

This could of been full slip of the year if the images were also glossed. Shame, Still really like it though.

@CleverLoginName i get what you mean about the steel. I only have 3 zeta exclusives and I find that a little bit with all their steels, I'm still prefer it over my matte Canadian steel but I wish zeta debossed or embossed titles on steels. Same goes for mad max and BvS (the other 2 I have) and the images on those and this could be sharper or even more colourful on the steels. Obviously the title would need to be a little smaller if they did emboss it

With the soft touch velvet finsh like films area use a lot, I personally like it but it's such a fingerprint magnet as you say (same with the FAC slips that feature it)... Worse than some glossy steels. Luckily I find marks rub of easy with a soft t shirt lol so I cleaned mine up and popped it in a polybag. Don't leave any marks etc but you do need to be careful when you do that

@postman lenti looks sharp in your pic. Would of gone for that but I had to have the comic con art. If I knew beforehand that the full slip wouldn't have a spot glossed image I would of probably gone for the lenti

Status
Not open for further replies.