泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL:
Same here until a few weeks ago! My friends thought I had completely lost it when I picked up a steelbook with the end of my t-shirt. ;) Not that they're any less amused when I put on those "special handling gloves" nowadays. :joy:

I bought them at a regular drug store. But of course you'll also find them on eBay. :thumbs:

Haha, I don't even let anyone breathe near my steels, my house goes on lockdown when I get one out and I put the shutters down! the second I get seen with white cotton gloves on handling steelbooks I'll be officially disowned by everyone lol

Yeah found some on the bay. Decent prices too. 12 pairs for £3 etc

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Just imagine this with the logo and Batman embossed... such a wasted opportunity :(

bvs-steelbook-1-jpg.253929
Agreed--especially since the colors didn't really pop on that release. Debossing the grey area within the Superman symbol would've been a nice touch as well. Ah well, still miles ahead of the WWA release, and the boxset was sublime. :notworthy:

Haha, I don't even let anyone breathe near my steels, my house goes on lockdown when I get one out and I put the shutters down! the second I get seen with white cotton gloves on handling steelbooks I'll be officially disowned by everyone lol

Yeah found some on the bay. Decent prices too. 12 pairs for £3 etc
@Flloydo fast becoming the next @Actarus investing in white gloves :LOL: Whatever next Mr. Flloydo... :D:naughty:

@Flloydo fast becoming the next @Actarus investing in white gloves :LOL: Whatever next Mr. Flloydo... :D:naughty:

Haha Well I've always handled my glossy steels with a shirt over my hands so i may aswell go full on crazy and get the gloves lol

Just need some mouse ear headbands and I can start freaking everyone out at home. #CreepyMickey

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Haha Well I've always handled my glossy steels with a shirt over my hands so i may aswell go full on crazy and get the gloves lol

Just need some mouse ear headbands and I can start freaking everyone out at home. #CreepyMickey
I'm not sure anything you say or do will ever cease to amaze me in regards to your collecting habits :rofl: (JK buddy..;)). Feel free to send me a sample pair :LOL::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm not sure anything you say or do will ever cease to amaze me in regards to your collecting habits :rofl: (JK buddy..;)). Feel free to send me a sample pair :LOL::whistle:

Yeah you @harry & @Noodles know an awful lot about me now lol and my collecting habits. And it don't end with the collecting hahaha

I'll send you a pic in my full gear

Anyone else got tracking movement from HDZeta Direct orders of boxset ?

Yeah, mine is saying the same as @HUBMUSWELL Should be delivered by Tuesday/Wednesday next week :)

Have to admit that the full slip does look disappointing compared to some of their other recent releases. I'm thinking I might split up the box and keep one of the two lentis from it and sell the box along with the other two editions. We'll see.........

Yeah, mine is saying the same as @HUBMUSWELL Should be delivered by Tuesday/Wednesday next week :)

Have to admit that the full slip does look disappointing compared to some of their other recent releases. I'm thinking I might split up the box and keep one of the two lentis from it and sell the box along with the other two editions. We'll see.........

I already decided to do it that way...

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
My first direct HDZ order and had no isses at all (as long as you don't mind not getting confirmation emails/updates etc. :rofl:)
Love this edition, just a little sad that they no longer include the 'Gold Label' label which always gave their editions a little more 'pop'.

I don't have any interest in this movie but the only thing found entertaining was you using gloves when handling steels but you buy from CEX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.