Suicide Squad (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #12) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 6, 2017
Purchase link: Novamedia - Pre-order December 8, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea time)
Price: $44
Note: Includes 9 character cards - Lenticular slip limited to 700 numbered copies. Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

15380345_837305439706563_1284211404189444045_n.jpg

3o7TKnMusHUeo6Olyw.gif

Last edited:
First time in my life i got to say the extended version is a waste of time. Nothing made the film better. 14 mins extra. Nothing special i notice when i watch the extended cut a few days ago.

Reactions: jammmy
Another beaut from Nova. Shame the extended cut is not included - I wonder why that is?

Would be cool if the text at the bottom of the lenticular wasn't on the lenticular unlike BVS but I can live with it when the overall lenti looks awesome!

The artwork looks good, I'm sure the lenti will have lots of depth knowing Nova. I'm not sure it's worth it when you don't get all the cuts of the movie. At these prices you should be getting the complete package.

They have a listing for non Nova Choice Civil War so I assumed they will be releasing it

They have 3 NC coming up between December and Jan and I believe they are this, civil war and alice through the looking glass

And also their 2 exclusives kill bill vol 1 and age of ultron

3D on the slip, fail. Steelbook ain't the best either, looks better than mantas though.
Surely non double dippers will wait for hdzeta. Look at their BvS!

Far too much competition with these DCU releases with Manta, FAC & HDZeta all bringing premium releases to the table. Nova's just doesn't bring enough

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187