Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 8, 2017
Purchase link: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset - (Pre-order on webstore July 10, 10 AM EST USA)
Price: Boxset $109.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Joker $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Dead Shot $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Total print run 2000 copies
Group buy: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset

BS-Joker.jpgBS-DS.jpgBS-HQ.jpgBS-Box sp.jpgBS-Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I didn't buy this set but it makes me excited for what they're going to do with their Wonder Woman release. I'm guessing we'll see the final product of WW around May or June 2018. I'd totally be patient if that set turns out anything like this.

Wow! I didn't buy this set but it makes me excited for what they're going to do with their Wonder Woman release. I'm guessing we'll see the final product of WW around May or June 2018. I'd totally be patient if that set turns out anything like this.

Almost a year away? Seriously?

Jeeez, and there was me stressing that next month I would be out of pocket again! lol.

I have no clue on the timescales of any of the premiums retailers releases

Having a bit of a panic as there is a list on the group buy joker page of tracking numbers and I am not on it even though I have paid. Started a conversation with host but no response so far. What to do?

Looks really poor "IMO" Really disappointed no one did a stunning version of this film, and by that I do mean Harley takes centre stage, for me this was her starting film, the rest of the cast have already been forgotten and shes getting her own film

Before I go ahead and order this because I am so weak, and not that it would make any difference, just outta curiosity how long does a Zeta take to get to the UK if you order direct?
Lets say the cheapest shipping option.

Before I go ahead and order this because I am so weak, and not that it would make any difference, just outta curiosity how long does a Zeta take to get to the UK if you order direct?
Lets say the cheapest shipping option.
My last shipping direct from HDZeta took 9-10 days and it's quite cool the items were marked as 16$ thus no customs delays incurred. Thanks HD Zeta that's rather appreciated :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.