Suicide Squad: Extended Cut (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: December 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $36.99

m2221938.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not even worried it's sold out anymore. I'm importing multiple lenticulars around the world. Those'll be more than enough.

Price Drop to $23.99 for Boxing day. Lowest Price Guarantee doesn't apply for boxing day prices, but still within 30 days to return original purchase.
That's what I'll do. Ordered and will refund the original. That's 15$ with the taxes difference! ;)

When did this go back up to $36.99? I thought Boxing Sale was extended. I missed the good price. At least I got Jason Bourne for $23.99.
May be they changed the price back on Thursday? I donno, i wasnt really paying attention. But usually the weekly sales end on thursday, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: nexor
May be they changed the price back on Thursday? I donno, i wasnt really paying attention. But usually the weekly sales end on thursday, right?

Yup. The price changed on Friday even though the Boxing Day sale was extended. In its place, Jason Bourne was discounted. Has been a very lackluster Boxing Day this time by Best Buy. No wonder there was no line up whatsoever at the Robson & Granville location in Vancouver. The media was ready for the lineups, but in reality, the store was deserted in a big way and the staff were just standing around. Yes, online shopping has a bit to do with it, but the sales just weren't there. Higher prices discounted to normal sale prices didn't cut it! I would've expected more blu-rays steelbooks discounted like a couple of years ago!

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17 and nexor