Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: March 17, 2020
Purchase link: Target (In-store Only)
Price: $19.99

A96FAEF6-C8C3-4EFE-AE4E-309B2D21D25A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DMD4k
Also picked up a copy my store had around 4-5 copies around noon. It's a bit surprising how little information there was about this release.
These Target steelbooks from DC have been limited as long as I can remember. Though some releases have been available online but most have been in-stores only. One of the reasons I sold most of my steelbooks and settled with slipcover editions.

Is there any slim chance a mini GB could be held for this :notworthy: as it’s now been confirmed by @kryptonite that this is Gloss :drool: where the UK is Matte. Trying to keep my whole DCU Animated Original Movies Steelbook collection all Gloss where possible and that seems like it’s only possible by importing from the US. Thanks in advance for any ninja willing to help as the bay prices are sky high!

Is there any slim chance a mini GB could be held for this :notworthy: as it’s now been confirmed by @kryptonite that this is Gloss :drool: where the UK is Matte. Trying to keep my whole DCU Animated Original Movies Steelbook collection all Gloss where possible and that seems like it’s only possible by importing from the US.

I will try to drop by tomorrow again. Hopefully, there will be some left. These usually sell out after release day.

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
Is there any slim chance a mini GB could be held for this :notworthy: as it’s now been confirmed by @kryptonite that this is Gloss :drool: where the UK is Matte. Trying to keep my whole DCU Animated Original Movies Steelbook collection all Gloss where possible and that seems like it’s only possible by importing from the US. Thanks in advance for any ninja willing to help as the bay prices are sky high!

By the way, which Wonder Woman Bloodlines has a glossy finish?

Last edited:
Reactions: kryptonite
By the way, which Wonder Woman Bloodlines has a glossy finish?

Im not sure of any other examples where the UK has got Gloss and the US got Matte for this DCU Animated Original Movies Collection, quite odd. Was going to order WW Bloodlines from Zavvi with Red Son if it was confirmed to be gloss again like WW to save on combined shipping and get discount on in stock items with code but didn’t work out. Thanks once again for checking if there’s any stock of Red Son as I truly appreciate it :thumbs:

Reactions: kryptonite
I will try to drop by tomorrow again. Hopefully, there will be some left. These usually sell out after release day.

Hey mate just a quick message to see if you had any luck seeing if there were any left? If not that’s ok as another very kind and helpful ninja contacted me saying that he would be able to help to try and source one as well. Thanks again, much appreciated and am very grateful for the assistance, HDN rocks :cigar::cool::joy:

Hey mate just a quick message to see if you had any luck seeing if there were any left? If not that’s ok as another very kind and helpful ninja contacted me saying that he would be able to help to try and source one as well. Thanks again, much appreciated and am very grateful for the assistance, HDN rocks :cigar::cool::joy:
No luck so far.

Reactions: willbar84