Taxi Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Gallery 1988, Project Pop Art) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: March 09, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 1000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

taxi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the artwork looks pretty good, I don't like the way they have just cropped a section from the front and put in on the back though. If this is glossy it might turn out decent.

I'm surprised this sold out so quickly, I know most people who wanted the movie already have the last Steelbook or the Digibook edition. I'm guessing it may come back in stock nearer the release date.

I got my copy of this and district 9 today aswell. I really like it, the colours are nice and because i dont own them on blu-ray, im happy with them. Like i said on the snatch thread they would of looked amazing with gloss but im not disappointed

Reactions: Noodles
Completely forgot about this, from what I can remember this one sold out pretty quickly, and it still shows as sold out even after these have been shipped, I wonder when any cancellations are going to come back up for sale.

I cancelled this a few weeks ago, as much as I like the design I couldn't really afford it with all the other releases (which I have now either cancelled or will have a payment probelm I can't fix) and plus I own the original which I think is a beauty anyway.
So that should be at least one back up for order