Taxi Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Gallery 1988, Project Pop Art) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: March 09, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 1000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

taxi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled this a few weeks ago, as much as I like the design I couldn't really afford it with all the other releases (which I have now either cancelled or will have a payment probelm I can't fix) and plus I own the original which I think is a beauty anyway.
So that should be at least one back up for order
Got the original Zavvi release as well, much better than this and it only cost me £6.99 ! and that's from Zavvi....

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Got the original Zavvi release as well, much better than this and it only cost me £6.99 ! and that's from Zavvi....

Yeah I got mine for a similar price but I do actually like this design too. I like half the pop art series and can't stand the other half.
I'm a fan of this, Dr strangelove, snatch, Kung fu and the U.S. drive. Not really a fan of the rest

Yeah I got mine for a similar price but I do actually like this design too. I like half the pop art series and can't stand the other half.
I'm a fan of this, Dr strangelove, snatch, Kung fu and the U.S. drive. Not really a fan of the rest
Same here, I like a few but not all of them, will pick up the ones I like if there is a massive price drop to £8-10..

Had completely forgotten about this release until it turned up yesterday - didn't even get the usual dispatch email for some reason.

Think I only kept the order in due to the limited quantity as this steel is nowhere near as nice as the original Zavvi release, not sure whether I'll hang onto it as the artwork is fairly flat and bland (for me).

not even the low print would be enough to tempt me - that original release was superb. *shakes head at Zavvi*

Yeah, I'm not sure why I kept the order at all. LOVE the first release and I had gone back and cancelled all the other Gallery 88 ones - must have just missed this (it was in a separate order). Oh well, these things happen. It'll go on the shelf until I decide what to do with it.