Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (2D & 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2k in the UK – Live 16th February 2015
Release date: 16th February 2015

Pre-order link
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus (worldwide delivery)

Finish details:

Full gloss on front.
Spot gloss on Shredder on the back.
Non-glossy (more dull) varnish on rest of back and spine - note the grey is bare metal to give a brushed aluminium look.
2D and 3D blu-ray discs.

e7wr8b1417107904.jpg

xXdTjz1417108153.jpg

zOD8t01417107935.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

Over the past few months, Entertainement Store has released films such as Bad Grandpa, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, Need for Speed, Divergent, Hercules, Transformers 4 and now Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? That is an impressive line-up, in a way (and I'm not even including 300 2 as part of the list, though it's hardly a good film either). I bet they must have their eye set on Taken 3 as their next pick :cigar:.

You won't have any of my money once again, ES. Pick better films, and go back to stickers :).

Wow.

Over the past few months, Entertainement Store has released films such as Bad Grandpa, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, Need for Speed, Divergent, Hercules, Transformers 4 and now Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? That is an impressive line-up, in a way (and I'm not even including 300 2 as part of the list, though it's hardly a good film either). I bet they must have their eye set on Taken 3 as their next pick :cigar:.

You won't have any of my money once again, ES. Pick better films, and go back to stickers :).

That is a shambolic list of films alright, I've forgotten what it's like to buy from ES.

Reactions: Bunk
It does seem ES love to get paramount steelbooks, lets hope the glue on the J-card isnt as strong as it was on TF4. I do agree their movie choices could be better, but meh at least the steels look good.

Wow.

They'll release that list of atrocities but won't give us Walking Dead season 4 :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Bunk
I knew this would be an ES release in early 15 and most likely priced between £22.99-£24.99. So do I pay a couple of £ more and get it before Christmas from the Czech GB or wait for this. I'll decide tomorrow I think.

It's working out the same as the Czech one delivered for me but this isn't out until next year. Think I'll be joining the Czech GB. Just hope the finish is identical.

It's working out the same as the Czech one delivered for me but this isn't out until next year. Think I'll be joining the Czech GB. Just hope the finish is identical.

I did say it would be ES exclusive lol, Yeah still thinking of going for the Czech GB but think I'll wait till i see pictures first then join if it's the same and it's only £4 difference and would get it earlier.

Reactions: BluSteel2012