Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (2D & 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2k in the UK – Live 16th February 2015
Release date: 16th February 2015

Pre-order link
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus (worldwide delivery)

Finish details:

Full gloss on front.
Spot gloss on Shredder on the back.
Non-glossy (more dull) varnish on rest of back and spine - note the grey is bare metal to give a brushed aluminium look.
2D and 3D blu-ray discs.

e7wr8b1417107904.jpg

xXdTjz1417108153.jpg

zOD8t01417107935.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgh...what the hell is going on with the ES lately, their choices of films recently have been terrible

Hercules
Divergent
Need for Speed
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: Age of Extinction 3D (Two bloody releases AND Zavvi has a Steel going aswell)
300 Rise of an Empire (Good film but the 3D slapped on the front ruins it)

I mean all the films that have came out, I know, I know different studios and their permissions but if Transformers can get a release here and Zavvi it's such a shame other couldn't. Hell imagine a Guardians of the Galaxy Steelbook by the ES or X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Lego Movie, Inherent Vice, Nightcrawler, The Boxtrolls, Edge of Tomorrow, Foxcatcher

I could go on....but no bloody Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles <sigh>

Loved the movie and am tempted by this, but I think I'll just pick up the regular US 3D release

The link is to the shop's page on the site, not the steelbook listing.

Seems this is not listed in there steelbook section at the moment which is weird as it was there 10 mins ago.

If you change the currency from Eur to GBP you will be able to see it. But will still be unable to order unless you have a UK address on your account.

Film was better than I expected... still no masterpiece, but a lot of fun at least. May pick this up if price drops.

Pre-ordered. But not 100% on the artwork. Rather have Zesty's character artwork, allowing us a choice. Would definitely get the Donnie one!

Also, think they've missed a trick by not releasing "shellbooks" to be honest.

Reactions: Ronnie3067