Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator Genisys
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

01.jpg

11143958-1994313975358339.jpg
11143958-2004313975350335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again... Another Zavvi steel release so everyone comes out the wood work with their pitch forks.....

Same sh**, different release.

Reactions: snooloui
Speak of the Zavvi devil, I just now received my cancellation for "Desperado" that WAS in stock when I ordered. They reap what they sow. :mad:

They do it to themselves with their ridiculously high prices. :wacky:

Not really, Terminator genesis 3D will be £19.99 on day of release on amaray, we pay an extra £5 for the special steel case it comes in, big whoop, i dont mind paying a little extra for something more special looking.

Rather pay £25 than £30-£40 importing it out of principle.

Reactions: JayWhit
Please forgive my ignorance, but how certain are we that there will be a kick-ass, Zarjaz (a 2000AD comic book term) edition from Film Arena?

Reactions: Ashisarobot
Not really, Terminator genesis 3D will be £19.99 on day of release on amaray, we pay an extra £5 for the special steel case it comes in, big whoop, i dont mind paying a little extra for something more special looking.

Rather pay £25 than £30-£40 importing it out of principle.

I see what you're saying @thewoe, and with TG you have a point. As a whole though, the prices on most of Zavvi's steelbooks are quite high, especially when first released. And then after some time goes by, the steelbook that I just paid a premium for will be reduced. :mad:

Reactions: thewoe
@harry thank you pre-ordered was waiting for one with 3D Disk, but of course if ever there's an FAC I will of course jump to the other side ;)...and hoping for other retailer to come out with it soon for more choice... but in any case thank you at least have have this one secured :)

Reactions: harry