Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 4th, 2016
Purchase links: FilmArena V1 - FilmArena V2
Price: V1 or V2 899 CZK (34€) - Box set 2299 CZK (85€)
Note: V1 (2000 copies) - V2 (1000 copies) - Boxset (500 copies + bonus coin)

Group buys:
Version 1 - Version 2 - Boxset

Version 1 | Version 2 | Box set

T5_VER1.jpg T5_VER2.jpgT5BOX.jpg

T5_CZ.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 22.01.26.png
box_t5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Box edition update:

All these are being hand made, hence the production of these are slower than other releases. FilmArena is planning future releases where 5 or 6 FACs will be inside this box, hence its size.

We are looking at following release times for the already announced box editions: John Wick in March, Terminator Genisys in April, Mission Impossible 5 in May.

Any news about Terminator Genisys box?

They're just finishing the John Wick sets so who knows when they'll get to T5. I'm not holding my breath for that April 30th date.

Yeah, I think so too @BluMan Chu

Seems like its very complicated to just finish the John Wick boxsets and since the same company is making these boxsets for them then I would think there will be a delay with the upcoming box editions too.

Yeah, I think so too @BluMan Chu

Seems like its very complicated to just finish the John Wick boxsets and since the same company is making these boxsets for them then I would think there will be a delay with the upcoming box editions too.
To be perfectly honest at this stage I would be happy to just get the 2 steelbooks, the coin and any other goodies on their own. They can keep the shoebox. The only reason I went for the box was to get the coin. Otherwise I would have just ordered the individual steels. I understand why the delay is happening but the delay is getting a bit ridiculous.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: funkeule
To be perfectly honest at this stage I would be happy to just get the 2 steelbooks, the coin and any other goodies on their own. They can keep the shoebox. The only reason I went for the box was to get the coin. Otherwise I would have just ordered the individual steels. I understand why the delay is happening but the delay is getting a bit ridiculous.
Agreed, its taking too much time and I feel sorry for FA as there has been more complications than smooth progress. But unfortunately they cant withdraw from the contract with the printing company and Im guessing there isnt even any other company that could do the job for them. One box is almost down, two more to go....

Karel kindly shipped my copy of Looper with The Last Stand as I originally had it combined w/T5 Box :angel::notworthy: Needless to say I'm so so grateful to him given the pushed release dates for the box-set... :wacky: (God knows when I would've seen my Looper! :LOL: ). Here's to hoping it won't be another John Wick style lengthy wait... :coffee::sleep:

Karel kindly shipped my copy of Looper with The Last Stand as I originally had it combined w/T5 Box :angel::notworthy: Needless to say I'm so so grateful to him given the pushed release dates for the box-set... :wacky: (God knows when I would've seen my Looper! :LOL: ). Here's to hoping it won't be another John Wick style lengthy wait... :coffee::sleep:

I had combined all Love, Rosie editions, but since delays, Karel sent Love, Rosie E1 with The Last Stand. Now I can enjoy both FAC's this week and I absolutely love it. Also with my few faulty FAC steelbooks, Karel said he could give his own copies to me in exchange :OMG: . Honestly, Martin and Karel, these guys are so awesome and they overwhelm me constantly :happy:. Karel would probably take a bullet for me if it were the case :angel:. I'm so grateful for both of these heroes and what a privilege to have them around. I bow to you .

Reactions: Ill be back
Very disappointing that they moved the release of the box again, I ordered this directly together with the regular versions. So the wait continuous since Filmarena does not want to ship the regular editions alone without charging more money, not so nice when you paid almost 7 month ago. Anyway I like Filmarena releases and the John Wick Box was very impressive when it finally arrived, but I wish all these delays would finally stop.