Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 4th, 2016
Purchase links: FilmArena V1 - FilmArena V2
Price: V1 or V2 899 CZK (34€) - Box set 2299 CZK (85€)
Note: V1 (2000 copies) - V2 (1000 copies) - Boxset (500 copies + bonus coin)

Group buys:
Version 1 - Version 2 - Boxset

Version 1 | Version 2 | Box set

T5_VER1.jpg T5_VER2.jpgT5BOX.jpg

T5_CZ.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 22.01.26.png
box_t5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing this thread bumped again reminded me, that I'd bought the box in the GB LOL, completely forgotten about this release, got something special to look forward too:D:D:D, looks well worth the wait:thumbs:.

Really? Did you read this somewhere @extantsrevenge ? I like those boxes :(

i am guessing they are sticking to the hard boxes due to them being faster to build in quantity than the Larger John Wick & Genisys boxes while still charging about the same price ...just a guess :)

of course they could be shelving the idea and only keeping them for large sets such as X-Men 1-6 & Jurrasic park saga...

@Phantasmic since they have deceided to go with the new Hard Boxes I guess the large boxes are done, could be that we will get one for Mission Impossible 5 that is still listed on the Filmarena Website. I could also imagine that they will use this format for editions with more movies. Anyway, no official word from Filmarena on this :wacky:

Reactions: Phantasmic
Those boxes are strong cardboard with stiff foam inside to fill the entire volume (what's left over after the steelbooks and extras). The ones at the bottom won't budge a millimeter :thumbs::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: CyberT