Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd

Can you shed some light on what happens to the boxset GB? I have paid the extra for a reserve spot so is mine and everyones name who was on the T1 automatically included?

Just don`t want to deal with the mad rush.

I would certainly like to know that my spot in the T5 boxset Group Buy is reserved and there is no need to rush and get a spot because I purchased a T1 boxset from the initial GB. In fact shouldn't every spot in the T5 boxset Group Buy be reserved for individuals that purchased the Terminator 1 boxset from the initial GB? Everyone else that did not purchase the T1 boxset gets put on the waiting list and I would assume the only way they can get a T5 boxset is if one of the individuals that purchased a T1 boxset decides they do not want a copy of the T5 boxset?

Update:
Here the T5 GB details,all prices without the paypal fees,alex will post gb thread very soon.
Triple boxset:limited 300 copies,155USD of each,only for T1 boxset buyer
Lenti Edition:limited 800 copies,62USD of each,350-400 copies for HDN members,2 copies limited per person
Fullslip Edition:limited 200 copies,52USD of each copy,100 copies for HDN members,1 copies limited per person
1/4 Slip Edition:limited 100 copies 48USD of each,50 copies for HDN members,1 copies limited per person

Hdzeta webstore payment system with a big problerm,so this release will not list on webstore,we are trying to fix it now,but we dont promise when i can completed it.

its sad that the payment servers are down on the website :( hopefully they will be able to fix it before live time! Personally I can't wait to just pay and get this! The turnaround on T1 was great, even though some people are still waiting :(

I thought the box-set for T1 was 125....this one seems much more expensive at 155, especially considering the quality of the first movie!!!

I thought the box-set for T1 was 125....this one seems much more expensive at 155, especially considering the quality of the first movie!!!

Perhaps because of multiple discs, including a 3D one. Usually that means a release is little more expensive.

Them raising the price after people has commited to buy all of them is kinda shady id you ask me. Gonna skip T5 since I already have the FAC and I haven't even received my T1 copy