Terminator Genisys Endoskull Blu-ray Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here

term.jpg

had this on preorder with Zavvi for €50.39 (price it first went live at), soon it went OOS, so last week i was browsing through Zavvi's website when i came across this still OOS but the price was down to €36 and some change, checked today and its still OOS but price gone up to €49.35, i contacted Zavvi to see if my preorder would be charged at the lowest price the set dropped to before dispatch, but low and behold they told my that id be charge the price the set was at on the day of dispatch...

SO much for Zavvi's price promise, if that was amazon id still have the set preordered but because its Zavvi i just cancelled it....

Reactions: elle82
had this on preorder with Zavvi for €50.39 (price it first went live at), soon it went OOS, so last week i was browsing through Zavvi's website when i came across this still OOS but the price was down to €36 and some change, checked today and its still OOS but price gone up to €49.35, i contacted Zavvi to see if my preorder would be charged at the lowest price the set dropped to before dispatch, but low and behold they told my that id be charge the price the set was at on the day of dispatch...

SO much for Zavvi's price promise, if that was amazon id still have the set preordered but because its Zavvi i just cancelled it....
And this is one of the reasons I don't like buying from zavvi. As well as the fact that shipping takes forever. I found them hard to deal with too. I pre ordered this set from amazon.it. I think its still available for around €37.00