Terminator Genisys - In theaters July 1, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Terminator Genisys (2015)

Tagline: Reset the future

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Alan Taylor[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emilia Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jai Courtney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dayo Okeniyi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Byung-hun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sandrine Holt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Gladis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron V. Williamson[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The year is 2029. John Connor, leader of the resistance continues the war against the machines. At the Los Angeles offensive, John's fears of the unknown future begin to emerge when TECOM spies reveal a new plot by SkyNet that will attack him from both fronts; past and future, and will ultimately change warfare forever.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
qOoFD4HD9a2EEUymdzBQN9XF1UJ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, and Jason Clarke

Per Comingsoon:
Skydance Productions, Annapurna Pictures and Paramount Pictures have jointly announced they will partner on a rebooted Terminator movie, to be released by Paramount Pictures on June 26, 2015.

The first in a stand-alone trilogy, Terminator will be produced by Megan Ellison of Annapurna and David Ellison of Skydance. Dana Goldberg and Paul Schwake of Skydance will serve as executive producers. Laeta Kalorgridis (Avatar, Shutter Island) and Patrick Lussier (Drive Angry) are attached to write the screenplay.

Launched in 1984 with star Arnold Schwarzenegger as the title character, Terminator spanned 3 subsequent films, which have earned over $1 billion at the worldwide box office.

David Ellison most recently executive produced, along with his partners at Paramount, World War Z, Star Trek Into Darkness, G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. A 5th installment of in the "Mission: Impossible" franchise is in active development, along with a 3rd film in the "G.I. Joe" franchise, among other films.

Megan Ellison most recently produced the Academy Award®-nominated Zero Dark Thirty, The Master and executive produced Spring Breakers via her Annapurna Pictures banner and has David O. Russell's American Hustle, Spike Jonze's Her, and Bennett Miller's Foxcatcher set for release later this year.

(Old discussion)
TerminatorGenisys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else here attended the Terminator Genisys Sneak Peak + Q&A with Arnold Schwarzenegger in London this last Wednesday? I was there and it was so freaking AMAZING AND SURREAL!!! :woot: I couldn't believe I was seeing the man himself right in front of my eyes!!! HE'S A LEGEND. It was an unforgettable experience for me and I feel really blessed for having had the chance to attend the screening. From what I saw during the 15 min sneak peak, I think the movie is going to be great! I didn't like Emilia Clarke's acting, her line delivery just fell flat and forced to me. Aside from that, everything else is pretty much on point and I can't wait to watch the whole thing! :thumbs:

Here's the video for those who missed it:

^^^^^^HOT DAMN!!!!

Is it me or does she look a bit different from the face?? Maybe some surgery or something? She looks a little different, I just hope she doesn't get carried away with surgeries, She's already Hot!!!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Anyone else here attended the Terminator Genisys Sneak Peak + Q&A with Arnold Schwarzenegger in London this last Wednesday? I was there and it was so freaking AMAZING AND SURREAL!!! :woot: I couldn't believe I was seeing the man himself right in front of my eyes!!! HE'S A LEGEND. It was an unforgettable experience for me and I feel really blessed for having had the chance to attend the screening. From what I saw during the 15 min sneak peak, I think the movie is going to be great! I didn't like Emilia Clarke's acting, her line delivery just fell flat and forced to me. Aside from that, everything else is pretty much on point and I can't wait to watch the whole thing! :thumbs:

Here's the video for those who missed it:

@discov3ry That's AWESOME! :woot:
HOT DAMN indeed! :drool: :kiss:

Reactions: harry and ocielz
After watching The Terminator on the big screen last night I really cannot wait for this. I know it's not going to be a patch on T1 or T2 but if it's as fun as T3 I'll be a happy man!

I imagine my review for this may take me a while :D

The CGI IMO looks a little ropey and it's a huge shame they couldn't use the original footage with Bill Paxton and Brian Thompson, but I believe that was down to rights issues with The Terminator movie itself.

I'm booked in for the 2100 showing next Thursday.... I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early reviews are starting to come in..... main points I've read are that both Jai Courtney and Emilia Clarke are very poor and weak leads..... well no sh*t Sherlock! I could've told you that before even watching the movie! And the other is the PG13 rating has not helped it.

I feel it's time to bring this back....

2178890-youdontsay.jpg

Of course, I'll make my own mind up next week

Get an Exclusive ‘Terminator Genisys’ Poster at Carmike Theaters! :cool: :photo:
TG_Poster.jpg

http://www.slashfilm.com/carmike-theaters-terminator-genisys-poster/
If you go see Terminator Genisys on opening weekend at select theaters in RealD 3D, you will be given an exclusive Terminator Genisys alternate art poster while supplies last. The list of theaters which will each offer a free unique poster includes AMC, Regal, Cinemark, Carmike, and Marcus theaters. Paramount Pictures has given us the Carmine Theaters Terminator Genisys image to premiere. You can get this poster beginning on the June 30th midnight screenings.

The cool thing about the poster is that it recreates the iconic T-800 Terminator endoskeleton using guns, ammo and other weaponry. Hit the jump to see a high resolution imager of the Carmike Theaters Terminator Genisys poster.