Terminator Salvation (Blu-Ray SteelBook) [Sweden]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Couldn't see a thread for this Swedish version so thought I'd set one up so this can be added into the Collection Manager too

Steelbook 090513 001.jpg

Steelbook 090513 002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's crazy how many copies of TS this seller has been able to acquire. To make it even more astonishing is the rock bottom price he's now offering them for. Makes you think he must have bought these for maybe a quid or two per copy.

Ive almost bought the German one on several occasions, so for the price and because of the English title Ive finally taken the plunge seen as I have a bit of spare cash what with the Batman and Indiana Jones steels being delayed from their release dates of this coming week. Now to decide...do I want the 3rd film (probably with the German text) to complete the collection...come to think of it, do I want the 3rd film at all :hilarious:

You gotta get it to complete the collection! Its quite cheap in Germany if you buy the re-release with no inside artwork.

You gotta get it to complete the collection! Its quite cheap in Germany if you buy the re-release with no inside artwork.

Does the re release have a printed FSK rating or a sticker? I can handle a bit of German text but Id find it hard to live with a huge printed rating on a black steelbook...as for inside art the inside art of the T2 Skynet edition isnt exactly awe inspiring!

It's the UK copy essentially without logos, but has data card in Swedish (have it here in my hand). Sweet buy :D

English text too on front. Cannot remember whether logos on UK versions were peelable.

Last edited:
it looks great, cant believe they are going for so cheap. mine has been despatched :D

has anyone attempted to remove that sticker on the front?

Does the re release have a printed FSK rating or a sticker? I can handle a bit of German text but Id find it hard to live with a huge printed rating on a black steelbook...as for inside art the inside art of the T2 Skynet edition isnt exactly awe inspiring!

Yes the FSK rating is a sticker and removeable - The back is all printed German text.

Reactions: Bobthesub
Just got my copy off that eBay seller. Really great packaging and it arrived in perfect condition. Despite being homemade from wrap and cardboard it still arrived in better condition than Zavvi's normally does! I think this Terminator steel is my second favorite behind Play's steelbook of the first Terminator. Much better than the tacky looking Skynet edition for T2, which is a shame since it's my favorite film of the bunch.

Reactions: pmwhelan
Still one of my favourite Steelbooks of all time. The detail on the city is awesome.
If you get the chance to buy this at £9, do so its a cracker. Will look great alongside my T600 Skull and Moto-Terminator.

After weeks of hesitating I stuck in an order on your recommendation :)

I didn't even realise the image was a city!

thanks

Reactions: Blu-devil
hmm any1 know what lowest offer they will accept?

wasn't really interested in this one but as this has been going on for so long now with literally hundreds of these available from that seller, i'd probably pick up one for like a fiver or something