The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) Set (Limited to 3000) [Japan]

Will this Spider-Man Set sell out (3000 copies) at current price of 24,800 Y ($316)?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • No!

Votes: 47 29.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • Yes, but only if the price drops

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • No, not even if the price drops

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • It doesn't affect me-I am not interested in this set

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here

Or here, cheaper including shipping

Release Date November 14,2012

As of 9/6/2012 Amazon JP stated it was limited to 3000 sets.

sm.jpg

91NrgbO72zL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
Sony often does the same cover for Steelbooks across countries. I wonder if it's possible that this will have a slipcover?
Seeing from the artwork it appears not to be a slip cause it has rounded corners but I prefered to have slipcover too like The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo but actually... I wouldn't mind also if it is the steelbook that has the different artwork :)

Gouf, yeah I thought it may be a slip because other countries already posted their art for the standalone Steelbook and the art is different. But who knows what Japan will do, these may be early mockups...

Donovan I didn't see anything about numbering yet but I am sure members will chime in if they do.

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-
Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

Reactions: donovan52780
For that price I'd never open the box. So what's the point? For me at least. Don't got the money to throw around. A third FS Harry potter set though, tempted :p

Ill admit, if someone were trying to go after many diff spidey editions world-wide then they could get most of it right here ... adding up the others, it might not be so bad cost wise.

However, I'm not one of those folks .... and I think its too much, and I dont see them selling 3k a that price ... ie. like chip said, just wait and make them drop the price.