Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 13th, 2012
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: 20.99 EUR (original)
Notes: Regio Free

the-avengers-steelbook-480.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to fusnu for the pictures!)
avengers1.jpg

avengers2.jpg

avengers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it in hand. Very nice steelbook and a nice bonus disc as well. In first my Blu-ray had a problem reading the Blu-ray bonus disc. Power off and on and it is working. :D

Holy phase one Avengers batman

Got this beautiful steel in hand today.
now all i need is a play.com iron man steelbook to complete my phase one steelbook collection

hint hint CHUCKEDCHUCKEDCHUCKEDCHUCKED:darth::darth::darth:

Got mine too, seems lovely! Consistent embossed border like the other marvel steelbooks!
I must say the amazon.de packaging was first class too, I actually thought it was something else I had bought until I opened it! Are they always this good?

Reactions: Blu-devil
Got mine too, seems lovely! Consistent embossed border like the other marvel steelbooks!
I must say the amazon.de packaging was first class too, I actually thought it was something else I had bought until I opened it! Are they always this good?

That's good to hear about the packaging as the last Steelbook I received form Amazon.de took 3 attempts before I received one undamaged!

"we have the schwarma scene"

As far as I know, everybody has this scene :confused:

I thought that scene was only released on the North America release of the movie after the end credits in theatres??

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I thought the embossed border was not all the way round the Steelbook, only up to the points of the 'A'??

If not, then is this the only Steelbook release to have a continous border? I know the HMV UK one does not have it. (Had it in my hand today)

Can someone confirm this? It doesn't look like it goes all the way round in the OP photos.

I thought that scene was only released on the North America release of the movie after the end credits in theatres??

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I thought the embossed border was not all the way round the Steelbook, only up to the points of the 'A'??

If not, then is this the only Steelbook release to have a continous border? I know the HMV UK one does not have it. (Had it in my hand today)

Can someone confirm this? It doesn't look like it goes all the way round in the OP photos.

Yeah you are correct, on my first viewing i just presumed it went all around like the others do but when I opened it it just goes around the A. My bad.

Just got mine!
a27d8cc9454811a0107d6a7baa7fa687.jpg

9ec82e173a37be27d133d7dffc590500.jpg

And I've just got back from being away for 3 weeks working at the underground station closest to the Olympics and is this is what I have just unboxed!

10aee36842b98ea1a91c6d8687f71418.jpg