Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 13th, 2012
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: 20.99 EUR (original)
Notes: Regio Free

the-avengers-steelbook-480.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to fusnu for the pictures!)
avengers1.jpg

avengers2.jpg

avengers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, the sad part is that theydont update their status, I had a package that sat in NY for 2 weeks and the then said it was still in NY the day it arrived! :eek:

Craziness

Still no sign of mine today. (Dispatched on Sept 12th) E-mailed Amazon.de yesterday. Was told today it may take up to Sept 26th and to wait.

So it's gone from 4-5 days shipping time now to two ****ing weeks for it to go from Germany to Ireland. Which only takes about 2 HOURS in a plane!

****ing joke! My first time ordering from them. Don't think I'll be ordering anything else from Amazon Germany any time soon.

Obviously you can track it with a tracking number :rolleyes:

But I wasn't given any tracking number and I was told my orders were not traceable.

You were told correctly. :rolleyes:

(I was only speaking to the member that wanted to know how the others knew their shipments were in NY. I assume they have tracking numbers.) :smashed:

How do you know its in ny customs is there a way to track it. I thought shipments to us were not trackable.

if you item was sent DHL Global Mail, you often can track the item via the below link:

http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/

packages are then transferred to the USPS at some point, and then should receive a USPS number you can see from the above link to use through usps.com

I would like to note that this doesn't always work, however. :(

If you have a tracking number (non-USPS) you can enter it into the USPS.com Track and Confirm section and receive tracking information. :)

Actual DHL numbers (not DHL global mail) are indeed trackable through USPS.

The group buy had enough copies ordered to get a regular DHL package. :D

Actual DHL numbers (not DHL global mail) are indeed trackable through USPS.

Yes Andy, I've tracked packages from the UK, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. using foreign tracking numbers on USPS.com. and have had packages sitting in San Francisco and New York customs for one to two weeks. :)