The Custom Lenticular and Art Cards thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all, we added this thread, so you can showcase any customs you have made with lenticulars or other art cards. Please post them here, so our regular Steelbook threads stay focused on the title as released. No trading. Thanks!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
two ebay auctions in a row now have shown up without the freakin' lenticuar slips that were promised in the item description. :angry:

Oh man, that sucks.
I have ordered two also (one showed up yesterday with the lenticular slip) and I'm waiting on the other one (fingers crossed)

Will post pics when done...

I'm going to have to try the break cleaner method. I have one I'm working on now where the goo gone is just not cutting it. First one I have seen like this, it has almost a solid layer of glue over the entire back of the lenticular.

Last edited:
[/SPOILER]

I like the Batman Begins one - what edition is that from?
Might have to track one down if I can...

BTW Geek - I managed to get Cabin in the Woods DVD, from the USA.
Will post pics when it arrives.

The lenticular cards were from the Batman Begins gift set along with some other postcards. It wa released before the Dark Knight came out. You can still get it on amazon!

Reactions: djs1401
The Day After Tomorrow V2. Glad I accidentally bought two of these now. This time I left the 'From The Director of Independence Day' at the top and I think it looks much better:

DSC06607.jpg

And not a lenticular, but it is embossed, so I had to use it to make a magnet:

DSC06600.jpg

Low lighting to show the embossing:
DSC06606.jpg

Last edited: