Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase Link: Amazon.fr
Price: €15.05
Notes:

darkknight.jpg

Part of the Warner "Christopher Nolan" Wave.

Last edited:
Love the artwork , this is gonna sound really stupid but as this is from France do I just preorder in the same way as here ?

Love the artwork , this is gonna sound really stupid but as this is from France do I just preorder in the same way as here ?

yes, just use the link as shown above and sign in as you would with Amazon UK,
might be worth having a separate page set up for google translate so you can read what everything is, unless you read fluent French of course

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Cobster
The art on this one is interesting and good in my opinion. But I have Novamedia ones and also Korea ones so probably I won't go for another Batman release unless there will be some more special treatments. Trying not to buy same movie 123715318571389 times :D

Def would be disappointing if its a jumbo steel but that artwork is incredible. No way I could pass it up, if its not jumbo and the finish is top quality in hand this could win the year.

Reactions: dfoles
Thankfully I only have 1 copy of this to move, or I'll keep the US discs and convert the FR steel to normal ASAP. But maybe other countries will get this. They ain't done releasing TDK.

At this point I'm not too worried about the size. It looks like they're just inserting images on a template. This one may blow that amazing white one I've been pining for out of the water; even if it's matte.