Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase Link: Amazon.fr
Price: €15.05
Notes:

darkknight.jpg

Part of the Warner "Christopher Nolan" Wave.

Last edited:
well atleast its still got joker on the front think ill keep this one on order has its on my old debt card doubt it will sell out but might aswell but need to see in hand pics first want to be sure its got the joker on the front before i pay

Jumbo or not, I would rather wait for an Asian release to match the likes of Nova's TDKR. I think they said there are no plans to change that but time will tell. Looks like a nice cover but it's got to be special otherwise it's just metal taking up space on the shelf.

I still wonder why they'd actually do the jumbo since what I believe they could get only 3 discs for TDK. Movie/Bonus and DVD or digital HD... So 3-Disc with jumbo didn't sound right to me... Unless there's something else...

Looks good too me! Like some already said, back art of UK steelbook has same Joker photo. They put on an other Joker pic, I'm in for this one. Just a shame they didn't change the art of the Batman Begins steel

Looks good too me! Like some already said, back art of UK steelbook has same Joker photo. They put on an other Joker pic, I'm in for this one. Just a shame they didn't change the art of the Batman Begins steel
Yeah. Both TDKs are acceptable to me. But both BB & TDKR make NO sense- they are covers that already exist, and people already don't like them!!!:mad::grumpy::bored::banghead:

Going to cancel my order of this and TDKR. This new artwork is just 'ok', before it looked really special. Just not that bothered anymore.