Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase Link: Amazon.fr
Price: €15.05
Notes:

darkknight.jpg

Part of the Warner "Christopher Nolan" Wave.

Last edited:
Actually am OK with the changes. Nearly bought the futureshop version with the same cover yesterday. So as long as the back is clean and there is interior artwork I will be keeping my order.

I like this one. It goes well with my DKR lenti from Novamedia, since I'll never get the white version for a reasonable price anyway.
Anyone knows if they are going to keep the artwork of batman begins?

Actually am OK with the changes. Nearly bought the futureshop version with the same cover yesterday. So as long as the back is clean and there is interior artwork I will be keeping my order.

I'm in the same boat in fact I asked on these forums the other day which version to get with this art work so I'm happy to get this rather than go the ebay route

Reactions: StifflersDad
wow another change for this but not for the other two LMFAO the joker being on the front was the only reason anyone cared for this release!

Bad News... visual changed again :meh:
View attachment 130451
Thanks @TobinFrost
What the..??!! Do I now have to check on every order up until release day to make sure they didn't change the freakin' art?!! Ridiculous. We go round and round only to end up at my LEAST favorite TDK cover...Thanks for wasting my time Amazon.f*#%*!:confused:

Reactions: augustus