Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £17.99
Notes: 2 Discs (Disc 1 Theatrical Cut - Region A/B) - Disc 2 Extended Cut - Region B Locked)

02-383961.jpg

91iNqDRzQVL._SL1500_.jpg 11818936-1974595190480339.jpg 11818936-6974595190182151.jpg

The-Eagle-Has-Landed-v1_0629-1500.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.pngThe-Eagle-Has-Landed-v2_0623-1500.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: paulboland
I just got this, it is a blind buy for me I just went with the hype lol but I really like the rough of the finished on the Steelbook so I hope I like the film....

What is happening lately with the titles on the steelbooks?

I remember when they used to place there in the front, big enough to ensure you could see it, "From the director of..."
And it was like: "Are you kidding me? Are you seriously placing the title of another movie in the front of the steelbook?????"
Now it is just the other way: "Uuhh... excuse me, haven't you forgotten about something in the front? Maybe... a few letters to know which movie we are talking about????"

I never bought one steelbook with the title of another movie in the front... and I will never buy a steelbook without its own title in the front.

I remember when they used to place there in the front, big enough to ensure you could see it, "From the director of..."
And it was like: "Are you kidding me? Are you seriously placing the title of another movie in the front of the steelbook?????"
Now it is just the other way: "Uuhh... excuse me, haven't you forgotten about something in the front? Maybe... a few letters to know which movie we are talking about????"

I never bought one steelbook with the title of another movie in the front... and I will never buy a steelbook without its own title in the front.

well to be honest it is written all over the jcard and that is at the top of the steelbook, unless your one of these that throws all your jcards away :hilarious:

The title is on the spine and Jcard
Even if you don't keep jcard the spine has the title

Image on the front of the steelbook can't be confused with another film :LOL:
It's obvious the film is The Eagle has Landed even if you never seen the film :p :giggle:

The title is on the spine and Jcard
Even if you don't keep jcard the spine has the title

Image on the front of the steelbook can't be confused with another film :LOL:
It's obvious the film is The Eagle has Landed even if you never seen the film :p :giggle:
Yes, I know it is impossible to be confused about the film... it was a just a way to say it.
I, simply, totally dislike steelbooks with no front title... :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland