The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 11th, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links: Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

film_20498_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if ever you have been part in previous Gb you must have noticed that their shrink wrap to wrap the final product is pretty thin and has scratches or tear and tears very easily. Film Arena take much time to make those quality packages and their wonderful slip and if we don't pass our comments along, it may take longer for them to resolve the shrink wrap issue. Let them know of the shrink wrap on your copies, I had several copies with shrink wrap issues and they want to produce quality release and I am sure like us they must want the shrink wrap to properly protect their wonderful fullslip cover. If ever you feel like it, a small word to let them know to use a better quality shrink wrap would be needed(in your own words) [email protected]

Reactions: lgans316
another sequel of a movie scheduled to come 2 or 3 years later ? this is insane ! too much teasing ! how can we wait that long knowing this, it's torture !

So after Testing TMR Blu-ray Disk to ensure it is Spot on Quality, I am testing the Other FAc as well due to some issue with some Disks.

So For Equalizer, I again ensured that a correct blu-ray Disk had the same Running time as the ''FAC Disk'' and it did.
So the FAC Version is same Full Running time and Uncensored. I also checked for cropped pictures just in case,
but it is properly Formatted as well.
So For FAC Disk Equalizer, and how OCD I am, it passed my Test also. So I don't have to grab an extra amaray to swap the Disk the release is TOP NOTCH as well, Perfect Quality in every way, lovely lovely Package and 10/10 Blu-ray Disk :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: C2V3N