The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 11th, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links: Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

film_20498_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a real nice package ;) I wonder what the quality of the slip is. The cost of this edition ($21ish not including shipping or GB fee) is basically what a brand new blu-ray costs in states plus all these extras. Imo it's like a collectors dream. The only downside of course is the WWA for the steelbook, but who cares at this price? Really love what FA is doing here! :D

I remember Karel stating when they started doing the slips that they were taking longer as they were using different materials that took longer to dry, the purpose to give us something better quality. I believe(and only assumption) that theses will Rock. In terms of the WEA steel as opposed of them using a WWA steel is that they basically doing what Kimchi used to do with a lower print Runt <1000 and simply dressing up the WWA with all those extras as they are doing. I don't think from what I heard they can sell enough copies as they are a small companies that can't do a WEA at 4000 units, they are simply doing what Kimchi has done and Kimchi proved that this can be done right, even sometimes better than a WEA.

@nicblue

6 for sure are getting released by end of March(1 week before), for the rest we will know in time.

Karel is taking a really long trip on Saturday to pick some of these up. Its over 500 kilometers so thats quite a drive for him. After he comes back he will start organizing them - its really a lot of steelbooks. Packing and shipping will come after that.

Please understand this is very exhausting and time consuming for him. So questions like when these will be shipped when they are not even released yet are waste of his and your time as well.

When Karel will get back he will post update with more details.

Thanks for understanding + even bigger thanks to @carllenc for doing this for all members.

Hope this sheds some light that many are getting released this month, but we will have to be patient as This is a Major GB with so many different releases to be dealt with only 1 Person (who also works). If you are like me, I am very grateful for Karel to go out of his way to do all of those time consuming GBs.

Much Respect to Karel :happy:

@Actarus thanks. I must have missed that post. I'm in no rush to get the steels. My main concern was having all the March ones be shipped together while the April ones (king Kong and this? plus others probably?) be shipped together. I just wanted to make it as easy as possible for Carl because I know I have a lot of steels coming from him lol.

Yes many thanks for our buddy out in the Czech republic :) glad we have him!

@Actarus thanks. I must have missed that post. I'm in no rush to get the steels. My main concern was having all the March ones be shipped together while the April ones (king Kong and this? plus others probably?) be shipped together. I just wanted to make it as easy as possible for Carl because I know I have a lot of steels coming from him lol.

Yes many thanks for our buddy out in the Czech republic :) glad we have him!

:thumbs:

I believe this is his goal that al the ones that will be released so far should be like 6 and I'm sure as he made notes beside some steels that he will do his best to combine all the ones we ordered and are released so far... oh Man that must be such a Puzzle figuring out payments, combining, packing (shoot I have to return something and it's taking the life out of me just to get to the post office lol)

looks amazing, but is the foil number on the wrap or slip if on the wrap will it be easy to peel off to apply inside the steelbook
Actually, I'd quite like to know this too. I open all my steelbooks so I'm hoping the foil sticker isn't on the shrinkwrap.
It's attached to the fullslip not the shrinkwrap, as seen here.

Reactions: C2V3N and D4vem88