The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 11th, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links: Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

film_20498_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ingo187 @Hooch @lgans316

This has been discussed earlier in the thread and now that it was brought up again - I did some more searching of my own, what I gathered is that All the Blu-ray releases will all have Theatrical Run time(which is also refereed to as the the Uncut Version run Time of 132 Minutes)

Edited Version of the movie; Where the confusion started; For the UK Theatrical it was mostly down to reducing violence to get the cinema certificate from an 18-cert to a 15-cert. This is the reason why people seem to be confused but this only affects the UK. It was also said that the edited version of the movie that aired in the UK Theatre will also be released edited for the UK Blu-ray release - although which is strange is that amazon.uk has the run time written as 132 min which is the run time of the Uncut/regular Theatre release).

So basically edited version is only affected in the UK.

Last edited:
every time a filmarena "exclusive" release appears and i click on the link its sold out.
strange. you cant do pseudo kimchi/plains..(300 and 100 numbered?? cmon...thats ridiculous)
+
dont set a correct preorder date. IMO.

but anyway equalizer looks nice.... ;)

It is a real nice package ;) I wonder what the quality of the slip is. The cost of this edition ($21ish not including shipping or GB fee) is basically what a brand new blu-ray costs in states plus all these extras. Imo it's like a collectors dream. The only downside of course is the WWA for the steelbook, but who cares at this price? Really love what FA is doing here! :D

Thats an impressive package, and I'm not just talking about the contents of Denzel's Jeans.
Entertainment Store and Zavvi, hold your head in shame.

Yeah thats so true about Zavvi & ES, these film arena collections are amazing and the prices to have these shipped from a GB is brilliant to £22/23 is brilliant I'm glad I've got this and Maze Runner on order from a GB.
I'm not usually fussed about the full slips or any slips with extras steelbooks (don't own any) but by the end of April I will own 4 so looks like my wallet won't be happy.
I just hope film arena don't start increasing the prices for these collections down the line.