The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 11th, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links: Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

film_20498_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a horrible steelbooker. I didn't know about this one either. I should just quit altogether. :oops:

Don't you worry now, if everyone knew about these editions The Hunger Games full slip package would've sold out days ago. :)

Lol in fact I only found out about these Film Arena exclusives a few weeks back. The thread thumbnails deceived me, I had no idea they were numbered. :facepalm:

Don't you worry now, if everyone knew about these editions The Hunger Games full slip package would've sold out days ago. :)

Lol in fact I only found out about these Film Arena exclusives a few weeks back. The thread thumbnails deceived me, I had no idea they were numbered. :facepalm:

I never ever go by thumbnails. Been tracking this from day 1 and was able to get all GB except "As above so below" which I did not realize was only limited to 100 numbered copies in total (and 10 for GB)

I never ever go by thumbnails. Been tracking this from day 1 and was able to get all GB except "As above so below" which I did not realize was only limited to 100 numbered copies in total (and 10 for GB)

I did the GB for Interview with the Vampire and Heat, are they the 1st two that are part of this Film Arena Series or does it start with As Above So Below/TMR/EQ, ect. and Interview & Heat are just separate releases?
All these look great so far can't wait to get these in hand

I did the GB for Interview with the Vampire and Heat, are they the 1st two that are part of this Film Arena Series or does it start with As Above So Below/TMR/EQ, ect. and Interview & Heat are just separate releases?
All these look great so far can't wait to get these in hand

Yes, there is no official order number as Film Arena Collection #1, #2, #3 ... they were only titled this way at first as they were being released in a specific order but release dates changed and FA never officially named them in this way.

They are simply named for example:

Film Arena Collection 2015
Dracula Untold
Blu-ray Steelbook Limited Numbered Edition

so they are individually numbered for each editions (ie: 000/500), but not in order of each releases

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxxx
Mine arrived, along with Dracula Untold (both 100/500) and they both look foooking awesome. Cannot wait to have HG3 and King Kong in hand. Already have SBC SCF1 protective shells ready in anticipation. Cannot wait to see what they do for John Wick, and I'm still hoping they'll release Ex_Machina.

Karel works very hard to do these special Group Buys for us, driving 500 Km to go get a trunk full of steels from FilmArena and spend weekends and evenings packaging, that is not counting the invoicing and the listing he must do to keep things in order. He does this in his own spare times and it is very very time consuming. He does this because he is a great guy who wants to give us a chance to grab these releases at a fair price. He still continues to be devoted to us and still going on strong with Amazing Group Buys. Think about it, giving up your weekends and evenings on top of working. Please remember when paying to do what you can and include a tip, he very well deserves it. He never asked for one as some others do/or mention in passing, but if there is one that deserves it ~ it is Karel. It is nice to hear all the great comments at how grateful we all are, but showing it with a tip would be even nicer.