The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 18, 2023 - December 18, 2023 (Re-release)
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99 - £24.99

d3dbcfbe-200b-4c19-b864-7a5eeabd5e29 Medium.jpeg
The Flash Open.jpg The Flash Inside.jpg

Old mock-up:
The Flash HMV.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Ant-man trying to pose all tough.
Thankfully that Batman logo is about to squash him.

Could they be trying any harder to make this movie less about The Flash?
I Gotchu Season 9 GIF by Friends

I liked this teaser poster but it don’t look right on steel.

Got some cool posters so I’m hoping to see something better and a better premium from manta

Reactions: crib79
Just when you thought HMV were taking more of the Steelbook market and hoped things would get better, nothing had changed. This bone idle attitude from America. Keep production costs down while increasing the final RRP when we’ll use a J Card to solve the international language problem.

Just when you thought HMV were taking more of the Steelbook market and hoped things would get better, nothing had changed. This bone idle attitude from America. Keep production costs down while increasing the final RRP when we’ll use a J Card to solve the international language problem.
What are you babbling about.. 1 its tbc art, and 2 what on earth makes you think it's cheaper not to have a title!? :rofl: there are design decisions to not have a front title sometimes, it's as simple as that.. WB steels usually do, they've just chosen not to for this one, same as one of the shazam 2 steels. Also it's still at the £30 price point, you should be commending WB for not jumping on the £35 train like virtually every other UK distributor.

Reactions: Chievera
What are you babbling about.. 1 its tbc art, and 2 what on earth makes you think it's cheaper not to have a title!? :rofl: there are design decisions to not have a front title sometimes, it's as simple as that.. WB steels usually do, they've just chosen not to for this one, same as one of the shazam 2 steels. Also it's still at the £30 price point, you should be commending WB for not jumping on the £35 train like virtually every other UK distributor.
Well then let’s aim this at Disney releases then? Nowhere on that HMV website does it say TBA so you’re obviously more in the know!
l

Well then let’s aim this at Disney releases then? Nowhere on that HMV website does it say TBA so you’re obviously more in the know!

l
100% i agree with you with disney. Honestly, this probably will be actual, but tbc at time of posting.