The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 18, 2023 - December 18, 2023 (Re-release)
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99 - £24.99

d3dbcfbe-200b-4c19-b864-7a5eeabd5e29 Medium.jpeg
The Flash Open.jpg The Flash Inside.jpg

Old mock-up:
The Flash HMV.jpg

Last edited:
It never had SteelBook in the title
I posted it says in product description is lists Flash, The (2022) [4K Ultra HD] [Steelbook]

As I previouisly mentioned the amazon UK listing might be a listing error or another possible UK SteelBook that's TBC
Ah, yes - I see what you mean now! :)

What are you babbling about.. 1 its tbc art, and 2 what on earth makes you think it's cheaper not to have a title!? :rofl: there are design decisions to not have a front title sometimes, it's as simple as that.. WB steels usually do, they've just chosen not to for this one, same as one of the shazam 2 steels. Also it's still at the £30 price point, you should be commending WB for not jumping on the £35 train like virtually every other UK distributor.
So much for your insults about babbling. The artwork that you made out back then that was TBC became the ACTUAL artwork.

So much for your insults about babbling. The artwork that you made out back then that was TBC became the ACTUAL artwork.
1. No insults. 2. You were the one hopelessly ranting :rofl:

It was tbc art at that point, it's been known to be actual for many months now though, but that wasn't really the point...

You were going on about WB being cheap for not adding a title to the front, which is a ludicrous statement.. like it actually costs any more to have a title on the front lol it was just an artwork choice, like I said in the post you've just quoted.

WB are the cheapest studio, pricing new release steels at £30

Personally im not willing to pay over £30 for a movie that was alright at best.

Just another DC movie added to my collection, The artwork is passable.
Right, I understand.
I loved it on the other hand, thought it's the best DC movie besides the Suicide Squad.

Right, I understand.
I loved it on the other hand, thought it's the best DC movie besides the Suicide Squad.
Surely you mean the best DCU film since Snyder, right? I can get on board with that, even with the dodgy cgi, multiple missed opportunities and obvious studio interference.

It's better than any DCU offering since 2018 (not inc ZSJL), but it doesn't hold a candle to Snyder's stuff, WW or Aquaman imo. Or The Batman and Joker, but those aren't DCU films.

Reactions: thewoe
Surely you mean the best DCU film since Snyder, right? I can get on board with that, even with the dodgy cgi, multiple missed opportunities and obvious studio interference.

Or The Batman and Joker, but those aren't DCU films.
Ehh, no, I couldn't even bare to finish the first hour of that black and white, let's now that everyone's finally switched from 4:3 TVs to wide-screen make it a square image again just to frak with you crap, I'm sorry.

Didn't include Se7en The Batman or Taxi Driver Joker, but yeah, better than them too. :naughty:

• Wow
Reactions: samdavies
Ehh, no, I couldn't even bare to finish the first hour of that black and white, let's now that everyone's finally switched from 4:3 TVs to wide-screen make it a square image again just to frak with you crap, I'm sorry.
Wait, have you only watched the b&w version? Odd choice to go to first lol you know there's an actual colour one right? :D

I am not a fan of the 1.33.1 ratio either. It's excessive. 1.43.1 would've been better, really he should've just gone for 1.78.1 for home, like practically every other imax ratio disc out there.

That aside though, it's a fantastic film imo. Probably in the top 3 comic book films, next to no way home and endgame. Personally I prefer BvS to the lot, but that's just me.

Didn't include Se7en The Batman or Taxi Driver Joker, but yeah, better than them too. :naughty:
Lol that made me chuckle :rofl:

No longer a HMV exclusive

Warner re-release December 18

Amazon UK link added to OP

HMV website removed mention as exclusive