The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 18, 2023 - December 18, 2023 (Re-release)
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99 - £24.99

d3dbcfbe-200b-4c19-b864-7a5eeabd5e29 Medium.jpeg
The Flash Open.jpg The Flash Inside.jpg

Old mock-up:
The Flash HMV.jpg

Last edited:
full gloss + embossed batwing + embossed flash = nice steelbook
but it wont be full gloss and embossed :/
It might be. Shazam: Fury of the Gods was full gloss.

The mock-up does seem to have a border. The border crosses over the Batwing, but possibly not the Flash or the part of the Batcave he's standing on.

As the Batwing is essentially behind the Flash, it wouldn't make as much sense to emboss it.

Mini AntFlash vs big Flash emblem. Maybe the 3rd artwork will do the job.

And

Was thinking that technically, the Flash on this artwork is not the Flash we know.
This ones grown on me now. I don’t usually buy DC WWA steels but If this artwork stays I’ll grab it

Amazon UK has a SteelBook listing not live yet with a release date listed as Monday September 18

Amazon product

Product Description
Flash, The (2022) [4K Ultra HD] [Steelbook]

It might be another amazon listing error or UK getting a another SteelBook

• Helpful Post
Reactions: djjez83
Amazon UK has a SteelBook listing not live yet with a release date listed as Monday September 18

Amazon product

Product Description
Flash, The (2022) [4K Ultra HD] [Steelbook]

It might be another amazon listing error or UK getting a another SteelBook

Isn't Germany getting 3 different designs?

WB will want to recoup as much money as possible with this film. It's probably going to underperform so home video sales are going to be needed.

At this point, I'm pretty sure that the Batcave steelbook and the Flash logo steelbook will definitely happen.

Maybe Amazon will get the logo one, while HMV will get the Batcave one.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Isn't Germany getting 3 different designs?
Only two announced so far, both of these Logo and Ant-Flash.
But WB DC had a minimum of 3 steelbooks for every film recently, so we should expect a third.
Oh, there's already 3, counting the Best Buy version, didn't notice there are two Logo ones, as I barely care this movie exists at all.

That listing no longer has the word steelbook in the title
It never had SteelBook in the title
I posted it says in product description is lists Flash, The (2022) [4K Ultra HD] [Steelbook]

Screenshot (304).png

As I previouisly mentioned the amazon UK listing might be a listing error or another possible UK SteelBook that's TBC

Saw this in the theatre today… laughed my ass off. Had no idea it would be (intentionally) this funny. Waiting on Manta Lab.

Last edited: