HMV JP - ¥2,235
YesAsia.com - US$31.25

goonjp1.jpg

goonjp2.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of dv8mad:
goonies-jp1.jpg

goonies-jp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this but never ordered from amazon jp. People keep saying how expensive the shipping is. How much is it to ship to USA usually?

$30 just to ship?!!! Thats beyond crazy. Im not settleing for that. Im just gonna wait and hope another country (US please:D) releases this wave.

OMG !! what is this >?? a Creche or some thing :hilarious:

I dont have to guess most of your ages ~ by the way your eyes just spun around like a Fruit Machine :oohyeah:

Its a Spielberg Classic, which has been 1 of my most favorite Movies of all time :drool:

Warner release , so Region Free & probably World Wide :naughty:

will have it ~ 1 way or another :drool:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Hells yeah!:scat:

I've been waiting for this to come out for awhile. Glad the Steelbook Gods heard my prayers at night.

I do try my best :D

$30 just to ship?!!! Thats beyond crazy. Im not settleing for that. Im just gonna wait and hope another country (US please:D) releases this wave.

you pay for 2 things from Amazon Japan .

1. Speed of postage ~ Sent Via DHL Express .and maybe a Sexy Carboard Slip come with it ?? If your Lucky ;)

2. Any problems when you get it, they send a New Steel out to you FREE of Charge ~ No Questions asked !!

worth every Cent of $30 sweats in my books !!

Reactions: pacman
Awesome news, about time it's getting released in steelbook, I'm all over this but I too have a feeling that it will show up elsewhere so will wait it out first and see, I doubt this will have any special slip though.