The Grand Budapest Hotel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.23) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: October 29, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti (OOS) (Pre-order on the October 12, 2015 at 10 AM Korean time)
Price: $34.99
Note: Full slip includes 6 photo cards + numbered card (1200 copies)
Lenti includes 6 photo cards + numbered card (1300 copies)

12108176_1786255064935036_63613807537705838_n.jpg 12079081_1786255024935040_7726174473565199314_n.jpg
upload_2015-10-7_5-29-29.png

Last edited:
I'm so happy whenever I see Sydney in the timezone chart. Thank you mystery timezone chart maker!
The time zone cities on the chart are chosen by whoever is making the chart. In this case @WhiskeyInTheJar made the chart- so he decided which cities to put on. So give him thanks!:D
(...and my apologies if any of my time charts left out an Australian city!:LOL:)
Edit: @Apollon alerted me that, in fact, @howarmat created the chart! Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Budapest Hotel is the Anderson movie for people who don't like Wes Anderson movies. I have made many Non-Anderson fans watch it- and they loved it.
I think it is a masterpiece, and I don't like ANY Anderson films other than BOTTLE ROCKET.
I'm not really a fan of the other movies of his I've seen, but Monday is a holiday in Japan and thus a perfect chance to order a copy of this film. So I thought I'd give it watch tonight. Glad I did, cause it was AWESOME!!!:woot: I'm in for a Lent!!:thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
I was looking for the KeepCase Slipcovers for forever. Glad they release this :drool:
I'll definetly go for the Full Slip and I would love to order both but without seeing the Lenti effect I don't know. It could be really awesome with the keys moving or it could be really boring with just a little flip flop effect :bored:

Reactions: SteelCollz
I was looking for the KeepCase Slipcovers for forever. Glad they release this :drool:
I'll definetly go for the Full Slip and I would love to order both but without seeing the Lenti effect I don't know. It could be really awesome with the keys moving or it could be really boring with just a little flip flop effect :bored:
I do wish we could have seen a live shot of the Lenti before preordering.