The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing so many lukewarm comments here about the movie, I felt the need to post that I absolutely loved this movie and would place it as QT's third best film after Pulp Fiction and Inglourious Basterds. Great acting, cinematography, score, and engrossing atmosphere throughout. I was fully invested in the story, all this I felt when I saw the digital version of the movie. After finally seeing the 70mm roadshow presentation, I was floored even further. Can't wait to own a copy of this one!

You really should try watching a movie rather than going off what reviews say. I know I joke around with you, but do you do this a lot? (Base what you watch on reviews?) If so, you're gonna be missing out on a lot

Hey,

You know someone must be there to stir the pot. I will remain a Loki and all you Avengers can keep targetting me :)

Ill be up for a kimchidvd release if the art is good enough.
I was going to see the film tomorrow but its been confirmed today that the 70mm version will show in Edinburgh's Filmhouse in February.
So I don't know if I should hold off till then!
Saw it in 70mm and it was an awesome experience. If you can trust the projectionist at the theater then do it. The interlude and intermission were a cool experience. Also its a longer version

You really should try watching a movie rather than going off what reviews say. I know I joke around with you, but do you do this a lot? (Base what you watch on reviews?) If so, you're gonna be missing out on a lot

I never read reviews, never watch trailers, rarely read the Description of the movie, I just go with ''actors/Directors/Movie Poster and other facts of what I like for example movies based on books/or based on a True Story'' I know those are usually great movies... all of that tells a lot to go with watching a movie with no expectations...sometimes if I am not sure I am interested I will diagonally read the description of the movie/or watched the first 10 to 20 sec of the trailer just enough not to give anything away and get a glimpse. I just love watching a movie with No Expectations... This way I can just tell if I liked it or not and very often be pleasantly surprised...

I hate Trailers, they give all the best part of the movie from 1 to 3 minutes, even 30sec can give too much away...sometimes after seeing a trailer I feel like I don't need to see the movie anymore as they give too much away.

I saw ''The Hateful Eight'' knowing nothing but it was a Tarentino Movie and Samuel L. Jackson and Jennifer Jason Leigh was in the movie I knew it was gonna be wicked and it felt shorter at close to 3hours than some movies that are just 85minutes. Brilliant Director and Writer.

Looking forward to seeing this, just persuading someone to babysit a couple of terror's
A friend has seen this and says it has a grainy effect, is this correct ? Not that this matters one bit.

Thanks Ross