The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think it is each to thire own on the GB side. I prefer the security of knowing I have a garenteed copy . Also the times that some of them go live are inconvenient for me. Means waking up the whole house to order a movie .

Weather I go for this hanging on for the full details then make my mind up . LOVE both inglorious and Djano so my will power will no doupt weaken and fail LOL .

As long as people to me get what they like / need in the most effotless way for them has to be nothing but a good thing :) .

Reactions: Marco86
Can't wait to see what they do with this. I'll be on it like sonic

Reactions: harry
true but they always cost more and due to manufacturing delays between pay date and release date, its runs us the risk of being outside of paypal's buyer protection time limit.
At least direct, there isnt such a time limit with retailers.

GB's are handy in terms getting around the 'LIVE' start times and not needing to wake up just to place an order, but it makes more sense to go direct when/where possible IMO.
Off topic (apologies Ninja's! :shy:) but just two things I'll say about Film Arena GB's hosted by Karel @yeslek... (as an example of a GB being more lucrative than direct)

1) For me in the UK, it actually works out slightly cheaper ordering through the GB opposed to direct (e.g. 1x Steel shipped to UK from FA direct= 369 CZK / 1-2x Steel(s) shipped to UK from Karel= 307 CZK)
2) Karel is an absolute legend and offers combined shipping which helps SAVE even more money (whereas FA does not)

Back on topic, yet to grab a watch of this but have heard nothing but great things... :thumbs: Hope to ASAP otherwise it'll be a blind buy for me LOL :LOL: Like @Flloydo said, looking forward to seeing what Kimchi have planned for this... :naughty:

Off topic (apologies Ninja's! :shy:) but just two things I'll say about Film Arena GB's hosted by Karel @yeslek... (as an example of a GB being more lucrative than direct)

Back on topic, yet to grab a watch of this but have heard nothing but great things... :thumbs: Hope to ASAP otherwise it'll be a blind buy for me LOL :LOL: Like @Flloydo said, looking forward to seeing what Kimchi have planned for this... :naughty:

It's fantastic mate especially if your a Tarantino fan and even more so if your a die hard fan.
I compare this to reservoir dogs and inglorious basterds. You might understand when you see it you might not and obviously everyone's sees things differently but It had that feel of both those films for me.

I've already watched it twice and can't wait to see it again. Plus I'm a huge kurt Russell fan and he rocks it in this aswel as the rest of the cast. Loved Jennifer Jason Leigh too and you don't see her in many commercial films that often so good to see her get picked or choose to do it.

Oh and with your other comment it makes sense to order through a GB with Karel especially combining orders as it seems cheaper than ordering direct from FA but when it comes to nova and kimchi id rather risk it and order direct from their site as its much cheaper than a GB going all the way to the US and then extra shipping and fees to UK but obviously it has its pros if your not around to order or you miss out on the day and you don't mind spending that extra on a GB

Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
Just curious....how old/big/loud is your computer to wake up an entire house hold?!

Acctuly we are on Android and use tablets mostly . We have a timer plug set to turn off at 11.30 pm . It cuts the internet out sweetheart .

Otherwise our kids would never sleep and be ready for thire exams . Our girl is 14 our boy is 13 . In the U.K its when they need to rest ready for studies at school . How our exam sytem works NOW is important before they get to year 11 . NOT watch inanine You Tube bloggers talking nothing other than inanine Drivel and Shite into the early hours . Teenages and me sometimes get engrosed and forget time.

So for me alarm clock downstairs turn off the house alarm plug in the internet . Do what I need to .Re set the alarm . Back to bed . The Hubby works 8 till 6 in the week . I work evening's for the record .

Also I'm not the most checkout savvy so by the time I'v finished lost my order . I'm Dislexic so the slightist thing i panic and well it may not be pleasant .

Then have to reley on finding one reasonable on fleabay or hope a friend has a spere to let me have at a fair second hand market price .

So for me stress off and RELAX . Pay the invoiceing when needed.

GB'S are not for everyone it is totaly personal choice . Glad that I have that choice given to me .

So thire it is hope it explains why I I take into consideration my Housband and kids with this Love of Steel I have .

Last edited:
It's fantastic mate especially if your a Tarantino fan and even more so if your a die hard fan.
I compare this to reservoir dogs and inglorious basterds. You might understand when you see it you might not and obviously everyone's sees things differently but It had that feel of both those films for me.

I've already watched it twice and can't wait to see it again. Plus I'm a huge kurt Russell fan and he rocks it in this aswel as the rest of the cast. Loved Jennifer Jason Leigh too and you don't see her in many commercial films that often so good to see her get picked or choose to do it.

Oh and with your other comment it makes sense to order through a GB with Karel especially combining orders as it seems cheaper than ordering direct from FA but when it comes to nova and kimchi id rather risk it and order direct from their site as its much cheaper than a GB going all the way to the US and then extra shipping and fees to UK but obviously it has its pros if your not around to order or you miss out on the day and you don't mind spending that extra on a GB
Thanks for all that info @Flloydo :thumbs::notworthy: I'm definitely a Tarantino fan so it's on my "to watch" list... :naughty:

And yep, GB's hosted for the likes of Kimchi/Nova I agree, a GB does work out more expensive for the obvious reasons like you mentioned (shipping from A-B and then from B-C + any fees etc). Mine was just an example and I suppose FA seems to be the only exception (cost wise) :rofl::p

surprised we have not had more announcements yet for this around the world tbh so far, this film is massive.
and a must have for me.

basil :thumbs:

surprised we have not had more announcements yet for this around the world tbh so far, this film is massive.
and a must have for me.

basil :thumbs:

IF I'm right Basil it's coming up to the Chinese New Year so think its wind down . Bet thire will be a flurry of news on this and others in the next few weeks .

For me it will be between this and the FA . Mind you knowing me I won't be able to choose and end up double dipping .

Not the greatest Tarantino movie but I am still looking forward to seeing what Kimchi do with this.
I do hope that we don't get stuck with WWA like Django did, same steel dressed up in different packaging is still the same steel at the end of the day and I would like a bit of variety when this is released.

Not the greatest Tarantino movie but I am still looking forward to seeing what Kimchi do with this.
I do hope that we don't get stuck with WWA like Django did, same steel dressed up in different packaging is still the same steel at the end of the day and I would like a bit of variety when this is released.

Django was distributed by Sony worldwide. Hateful Eight will be distributed by many different distributors. So this time it's different.

Reactions: BDDB and TobinFrost