Release date: April 7th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

10919321-1392808199-221750.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to ricster:
UK - The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

kQL8qyM.jpg

kP9869b.jpg

mUAetCb.jpg

MWBpyji.jpg

DbT2dfg.jpg

b6plmls.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

wHCLeQL.jpg

ePN01PZ.jpg

q8M6nn6.jpg

EmfkIF8.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

PHedins.jpg

SqjWRQX.jpg

TCjJ5kh.jpg

0orf8VF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am going to save the cash this time as I'm sure I am going to have to pay import fees to get the next extended edition statue boxset from the states, seeing as Warner never releases half of the decent stuff over here nowadays.

Possible front cover
3D_zps68204255.jpg

Although Warner might think my 3D logo is a bit small.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

personally i be waiting on the extended edition steelie they won't be mugging me, also want it to be jumbo to tie in with first one otherwise going to look bloody odd! just hope 3d they shrink down abit and put out of way abit well done dino cracked me up :thumbs:

basil

Reactions: Dino Last
I bought the steelbook of the Hobbit...dont know why as I said I would wait till the extended version came out as I did with the LOTR dvd's... It wasnt a great steelbook, and I 'replaced' it with the 3D/2D extended version set before Id even watched it :angry:

Im definitely waiting this time for the 2D/3D extended version this time..... if it turns out to be a really nice looking steelbook...Im gonna be in trouble :ohno: