The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #20) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 11th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Notes: gloss finish

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks
See the entire Zavvi SteelBook collection

01.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg

04.jpg
05.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:
Dispatched! Finally.

Now, unfortunatly, I had to cancel everything up until the Indiana Jones Quadrilogy, of which i ordered multiples, due to a budget. I am moving , getting my own apartment!!!!!

Virtually all the other recent Disney titles are in stock so I don't see Aristocats selling out in the next month.

Thought this was the dispatch email for Indiana Jones when I first saw it! :p. I guess The Hunchback of Notre Dame will have to do instead :)

That's news ! We'll definitly need some pictures of your future display shelves :)

Its a great feeling, very excited For sure, now that Ill have my own place, I can display all my expensive semi-grail steels without fear of them being touched or damaged. I just secured/ upgraded to a NICE BOOK SHELF! What a relief! I was worried about shelf space.

Im gunna have a freaking Steelbook altar, and Im in the process of getting more display stands and such. It gunna be insane.

I will have to get "DO NOT TOUCH!" Signs and put them out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: perchut and harry
My hunchback steel just came. in a white box too.

i was never a fan of the artwork for this steel and in hand my opinion hasnt changed. i will post pics later.

the frame detail is embossed, and the title framing is embossed but the text is flat. the yellow/orange is a reflective golden colour. it might look better when unsealed.

• Informative
Reactions: roo, MK50 and harry