The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #20) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 11th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Notes: gloss finish

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks
See the entire Zavvi SteelBook collection

01.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg

04.jpg
05.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine this morning, very nice in hand! Only thing I've noticed, is that the back art seems to be very low res, is everyone else's like that? o_O

Reactions: Flloydo
My copies of The Aristocats and Hunchback arrived today. Both A1. No damage
lovely steelbooks. This really is turning out to one of the best steelbook collections I've ever seen.
Love the embossed Musical notes on the Aristocats, loveely touch.

Reactions: harry
Agree with others... back image looks low-res. Front and inside are nice though. Nothing special, but it's certainly not the weakest from the Disney wave.

Completely agree that back is a awesome pic but extremely low res. also the things that annoys me is the spine is cut wrong and the title and pic is to close to the right. Just noticed it on the pic above too so it's not just mine

Reactions: Mojo and Sinthetic
My spine is slightly off too but it doesn't bother me as it's not very noticeable. I'm pleased they went for large clear lettering as it makes it easier to identify on my shelf than the spines of Aladdin or Jungle Book do.

i just got this today, it was a very nice surprise, i love pix but definitely those new Disney steels you have to have it on hands to appreciate them, i really like it!

Official HDN Showcase Video with Ninja Trivia :D
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #20)

Reactions: Dubliner1
Completely agree that back is a awesome pic but extremely low res. also the things that annoys me is the spine is cut wrong and the title and pic is to close to the right. Just noticed it on the pic above too so it's not just mine

Yes the spine on mine is not centered and some of the text is cut off.