DigiPack The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray Digipack) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital)(Bonus Disc) + Free Fabric Poster With Any Pre-order - Only at Target

Release date: March 7th, 2014
Price: $24.99
Size: G1
Buy link: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Group buy: here

hgcf.jpg

Exclusive free fabric poster ($9.99 retail value) with any pre-order purchase.

14584359_Alt01_201312031721.jpg

Target Exclusive (45 minutes of content):
• “ONE VISION” (A FAITHFUL ADAPTATION)--translating Suzanne Collin’s source material to the big screen
• “THE ALLIANCE” (RETURNING CAST)—an inside look at the close-knit relationships of the returning actors
• “FRIEND OR FOE” (NEW CAST)--finding the perfect embodiments of the new characters

Additional Special Features (over 2 hours of content):
• Filmmaker Commentary
• 9-part Making-of Documentary
• Deleted Scenes
• Divergent Sneak Peek

More Images:

Video review

Attachments

• cha_df.JPG
    cha_df.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by the disc sleeves, it looks like a digipack style release, similar to USA Planet Earth / Indy Jones.

I think they call it a book because it's a hardcover book style casing, but different from Man of Steel digibook.

** also, I really like Jennifer Lawrence and everything :drool:... but are there any other characters in this movie? She's all over every part of the artwork.

Yep looks like 3 pages so one to hold each disc. We still class these as digibooks though because they are a hard bound book and contain pages.:)

Judging by the disc sleeves, it looks like a digipack style release, similar to USA Planet Earth / Indy Jones.

I think they call it a book because it's a hardcover book style casing, but different from Man of Steel digibook.

** also, I really like Jennifer Lawrence and everything :drool:... but are there any other characters in this movie? She's all over every part of the artwork.

Rocket is in it :D

Reactions: ash333
Hmmmm, I don't know, seems more like a Digipack, but we'd need a Digi-expert in here to help more, I think. Either way, already pre-ordered! :scat: Liked the flick, and Jennifer is awesome as always (I just actually found out she is one of my friend's friend's cousin (how random). I have enjoyed her work since Winter's Bone (solemn, but very good and different, imo)-can't wait to get this one:)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hmmmm, I don't know, seems more like a Digipack, but we'd need a Digi-expert in here to help more, I think. Either way, already pre-ordered! :scat: Liked the flick, and Jennifer is awesome as always (I just actually found out she is one of my friend's friend's cousin (how random). I have enjoyed her work since Winter's Bone (solemn, but very good and different, imo)-can't wait to get this one:)

As Sigill says a few posts above, this seems to fit into that strange category of digibook that has the rigid pages which hold the discs, all contained within a slipcover. The Spartacus TV series releases in the US and Australia where similar.

Looks like I now need to get The Hunger Games digipack Target Exclusive to match this one. Damn!

BTW, if anyone is interested in the first Target Digibook, I have found a reseller on amazon that is an OK price considering what others are asking - $31.56 is the current price for Part 1.

If anyone is interested in Part 1, let me know and I'll see if I can get you a copy of that as well and combine shipping.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Orders have been placed with Target for the group buy.

As a reminder to new members, I have been assisting international members get this copy and if they want, I can acquire Part 1 for them through other means (and combine shipping).