DigiPack The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray Digipack) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital)(Bonus Disc) + Free Fabric Poster With Any Pre-order - Only at Target

Release date: March 7th, 2014
Price: $24.99
Size: G1
Buy link: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Group buy: here

hgcf.jpg

Exclusive free fabric poster ($9.99 retail value) with any pre-order purchase.

14584359_Alt01_201312031721.jpg

Target Exclusive (45 minutes of content):
• “ONE VISION” (A FAITHFUL ADAPTATION)--translating Suzanne Collin’s source material to the big screen
• “THE ALLIANCE” (RETURNING CAST)—an inside look at the close-knit relationships of the returning actors
• “FRIEND OR FOE” (NEW CAST)--finding the perfect embodiments of the new characters

Additional Special Features (over 2 hours of content):
• Filmmaker Commentary
• 9-part Making-of Documentary
• Deleted Scenes
• Divergent Sneak Peek

More Images:

Video review

Attachments

• cha_df.JPG
    cha_df.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else get an email saying that the delivery date for this is moved back? It's probably just certain orders, but they moved my delivery date back by a full week.

I am in the GB for this as I think its a amazing looking digi!
Wont match my amray of Part 1 but then none of the Part 1s will go with this.
Previous Target version of Part 1 has a nice slip but inside art sucks imo.

So ive noticed a pending charge for this in limbo the past week or so... Does target do this often? Really starting to piss me off :hilarious:

There are many many of these. There will be a cardboard 4-way (like dark knight, man of steel, despicable me) somewhere near the checklanes. No need to go to the back of the store.

Super jealous someone has managed to get all those editions already. Glad I went with ordering online hopefully it arrives nice.

Is this USA exclusive since I don't see in my Canadian flyer?

Is next weeks flyer out already? Usually it doesn't update on the site until closer to the end of the week. I guess we will find out soon if Canada gets this release too. Fingers crossed.

Is next weeks flyer out already? Usually it doesn't update on the site until closer to the end of the week. I guess we will find out soon if Canada gets this release too. Fingers crossed.

You are right. I forgot that Friday is the release day, not tomorrow...so it should in the flyer tomorrow or Wednesday.