DigiPack The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray Digipack) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital)(Bonus Disc) + Free Fabric Poster With Any Pre-order - Only at Target

Release date: March 7th, 2014
Price: $24.99
Size: G1
Buy link: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Group buy: here

hgcf.jpg

Exclusive free fabric poster ($9.99 retail value) with any pre-order purchase.

14584359_Alt01_201312031721.jpg

Target Exclusive (45 minutes of content):
• “ONE VISION” (A FAITHFUL ADAPTATION)--translating Suzanne Collin’s source material to the big screen
• “THE ALLIANCE” (RETURNING CAST)—an inside look at the close-knit relationships of the returning actors
• “FRIEND OR FOE” (NEW CAST)--finding the perfect embodiments of the new characters

Additional Special Features (over 2 hours of content):
• Filmmaker Commentary
• 9-part Making-of Documentary
• Deleted Scenes
• Divergent Sneak Peek

More Images:

Video review

Attachments

• cha_df.JPG
    cha_df.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Figures this info would come out right when I got stoked for finding the first movie exclusive for $13 at Target… still probably gonna get it though.

I know most Digi's are usually a little bit bigger then G2... but this looks full on G1 to me. Still going to be tempted to get it tho. Looks really nice despite the size.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
G1 size... :rolleyes: That blows NINJA BALLS! :BS:

I know most Digi's are usually a little bit bigger then G2... but this looks full on G1 to me. Still going to be tempted to get it tho. Looks really nice despite the size.

Who am I kidding! I'm getting it! Why? Because I know how I am... months later I'm gonna look back and say, "DAMN! I wish I would of purchased that Target Exclusive! Now that I want one, they're overpriced! :angry:" I hate that its G1, but I will get it :( :p

Actually I just now noticed it has a extra bonus disc so... Looks like I will open keep the bonus disc and poster and get rid of everything else...

Looks like this might be a USA exclusive... Nothing about it in the Canadian Flyer.

Target_HGCF_Flyer.jpg

I'm still going to check in store, never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: darksider