The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: March 6th, 2015
Purchase link: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
Group buy: apsmith21
Price:
$22.99 ($19.99 release week)
Notes:

hungergamesmockingjay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting this one as well. Side note, it passed Guardians of the Galaxy for top moneymaker of 2014 releases: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?yr=2014&p=.htm
Ya, heard about that. It will be interesting to see the box office battle between Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 and The Avengers 2 this year.
Back on topic, I will need to see this in hand first. I was very underwhelmed by the Catching Fire BBY/FS steelbook.

Ok sweet pre ordered for in store pick up!!! With the 3x rewards points that should be 60 best buy points plus the 100 bonus points for pre ordering, and the ones late last year that had that promo TMNT, GOTG, and DOTPOTA, the 100 points turned into 200 points each somehow so it could be a full $5 back in this order or 260 points. Sry just excited to build my best buy points up again. Lol I still hope this will have movie money for Insurgent though.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Ok sweet pre ordered for in store pick up!!! With the 3x rewards points that should be 60 best buy points plus the 100 bonus points for pre ordering, and the ones late last year that had that promo TMNT, GOTG, and DOTPOTA, the 100 points turned into 200 points each somehow so it could be a full $5 back in this order or 260 points. Sry just excited to build my best buy points up again. Lol I still hope this will have movie money for Insurgent though.

See, this is where I am confused about these offers. In the fine print it says, "only one bonus point offer per movie." I hope you are right and we get both offers stacked.

Reactions: Outlaw1986
See, this is where I am confused about these offers. In the fine print it says, "only one bonus point offer per movie." I hope you are right and we get both offers stacked.
Either way then I'm still getting this. Hopefully it's the 100 points that turns into 200 and 220 my best buy points will still be pretty good too.

I was thinking about this steelbook last night as I lay in bed and thought I might prefer it have the title Parts I & II an empty space for PT II when it comes out.