The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say i do like the green hulk on a black and white background but again I'll wait for pics before I consider this. I see a few of the others in hand and they was shocking.
My post office has better lentis of cats in baskets! (In magnet/ postcard and photo form lol)
Also should be lower than £19.99

steelbooks without title on the front are the best, just pure raw artwork e.g. The Army Of Darkness ...LOVE this steelbook :drool:

If the artwork is awesome, yes, then titleless front could be really nice. But the artwork isnt something to call home about and when all the other releases do have a title, this one is without and makes it the odd one out and thats friggin annoying.

Why the grey backdrop? And why no Abomination except on the lenti? And obviously the lenti will be horribly misaligned! Why dont they ever learn!? /facepalm

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisIW
The artwork for this isn't too bad but the lack of a title spoils it somewhat. I think I prefer it to the Novamedia edition in terms of the Steelbook itself but of course the slips were the main draw for that one. The original Play.com release is still the best edition available in my opinion.

the Hulk looked weird in the steelbook. will just sit this one out..happy with the NM right now & just wait to see what Blufans can come up with