The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
like both lenti and front artworks but a little bit down with no title (lucky at least it appears on the spine) but one thing that I'd wait to see is steelbook finish, so far I seemed to remember all lenti marvel steels didn't look good at all...

This is a universal release not Disney
So it's totally different film studio in terms of how the quality of the steelbook and lenti will be

Universal Steelbooks most times are quality finish etc

Reactions: goufcustom
I have the original horizontal version. I don't own any of the other lenti's as I also own the original releases of the various films. I would prefer vertical tbh, but that isn't be all and end all. Therefore is this worth buying? Are there new extras or something? I don't have my copy to hand to compare!

I wonder if the steel with have a border for the lenti to go in, or will it cover the whole steelbook.

Just thinking that too and REALLY hoping for something full-face like Amazon's HUNGER GAMES COLLECTION to avoid alignment issues etc.

Both of these should look good/great . . . hopefully . . . and they can hardly be any worse than those horizontals from 2012 and personally don't mind in the slightest the missing titles on the front of this and HULK.

Does anyone know when this goes live?
My guess would NOT be tomorrow based on the far away release date in September and the *report that tomorrow's live for pre-order is something called JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. TEEN TITANS (6PM U.K. time 30/4/16) due for release on the 11th July 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: metalpaul1000
I'm a little confused here. Is this different artwork on the lenticular card than the steelbook itself? I like it and will probably buy either way, but it just confused me as all the other lenticular used the same cover art, right? And for all the difference between them, why change it?

I'm a little confused here. Is this different artwork on the lenticular card than the steelbook itself? I like it and will probably buy either way, but it just confused me as all the other lenticular used the same cover art, right? And for all the difference between them, why change it?

Based on the current mock-ups shown so far, yes the lenti has Abomination whereas the steelbook front doesn't.

Universal is the Studio / distributor for Hulk / The Incredible Hulk and that may explain the difference.

Yes, looks like they've recycled the lenti from the 2008 HMV exclusive slipcover Amaray edition and added a few Extras not included in that edition.
I think you'll agree that the new one looks a lot better without all that print at the top :thumbs:
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG

In the case of this Amaray release the image is exactly the same on the wraparound data sheet as on the lenticular.