The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@paulboland - I forget, were those other recent Zavvi Marvel Lentis listed with a finite print run?
(This one says 2000 only).
Last year's marvel lenti Zavvi Steelbooks print run was 4,000 each standard print run
Info was provided by Zavvi at the time if they increased print run for more units beyond 4,000 I have not seen any mention about it.

So the Hulk Steelbooks will more than likely end up sold out quicker this time round due to only been 2,000

I will take a guess that The Incredible Hulk will sell out quickly but the Hulk might not until a price drop or be around for a while

I'm getting both steelbooks what you getting yourself

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Last year's marvel lenti Zavvi Steelbooks print run was 4,000 each standard print run
Info was provided by Zavvi at the time if they increased print run for more units beyond 4,000 I have not seen any mention about it.

So the Hulk Steelbooks will more than likely end up sold out quicker this time round due to only been 2,000

I will take a guess that The Incredible Hulk will sell out quickly but the Hulk might not until a price drop or be around for a while

I'm getting both steelbooks what you getting yourself
Thanks, Paul. I will definitely get The Incredible Hulk. What do you mean, you are getting BOTH? Are there two?
Appreciate the info - you are our archivist!:thumbs:

These two are immediate pre-orders for me as I've never been that happy with the 100th anniversary horizontal steels from 2012.