The Incredibles (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 36) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: June 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - One Click (Pre-order on May 26 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (individuals editions) - $107 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (1100 copies) - Lenticular Full Slip Type B1 (1000 copies) - Lenticular Full Slip Type B2 (1000 copies) - One Click (300 copies)
Group Buy: hosted by Kaka1888

13178878_1874433849450490_6349785847863744266_n.jpg 13094252_1874433796117162_7006334790411469348_n.jpg 13178553_1874433826117159_3984716186849426345_n.jpg

FB_IMG_1461726586997.jpg

FB_IMG_1461726572428.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726575368.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726578200.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726581124.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726584171.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I in the minority when I say I really like the steelbook? Viva is obviously the best, but no point in me forking out for that and Zavvi's had a weird offset hue about it. I'm really happy with either lenti, kimchi have done good again!

The artwork used for the steelbook seems to be clearer than the mockup which is good! I know opinions are divided but I quite like it. I missed out on the zavvi one so I'm happy to get this with additional slip or lenti.

The lenti b1 has a nice 3D effect, but b2 I still like better with the change between normal and super costumes!

@Steelselecta @Obi Wan Dandobi @Danzigg1979
Cheers for the heads up mate!

That steel is growing get on me. Will probably pick up B2 but for once it's not for me. Trying to get my teenage daughter into steelbooks. Bought her the Inside Out Kimchi lenti and showed her this. She was all over it! Gonna pick her up one for her birthday in August but means I've got to get up at 6 on my birthday. May just be lazy and hope they're still available when I get up, at about Saturday! :naughty::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and harry

That steel is growing get on me. Will probably pick up B2 but for once it's not for me. Trying to get my teenage daughter into steelbooks. Bought her the Inside Out Kimchi lenti and showed her this. She was all over it! Gonna pick her up one for her birthday in August but means I've got to get up at 6 on my birthday. May just be lazy and hope they're still available when I get up, at about Saturday! :naughty::LOL:
Very good excuse to buy steelbooks. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I kind of like the Steelbook... And Lenti B2 is so cool. Oh man.. Why! I must think about it if I will get this. Lentis are really growing on me. Hope we see an Example for the Full Slip soon.

The Incredibles and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar films :). I like both of these lenticulars, especially B2, very cool :thumbs:. Now I know for sure I'm getting one click.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I do really like B2 with the costume switch but we already have that on the art cards and then again the family on the back and I think B1 has more depth so I'll most likely go for that and like @Apollon says it includes th baddie (just hope that has a nice finish on the back)

I like the b2 lenticular how it shows some of their powers in the transition, such as speed and stretchy arm :rofl:

I really can't see that! I see a little swoosh to the right of dash but you sure that's not the light reflecting?
Edit: looks like dash is the only one where you can see their power
Edit again: just noticed her hand stretches around mr incredible when they have the suits on.

If so then they would of done the same for violet disappearing or a force field, jack jack turning into a devil etc and I can't see elastigirls arm stretching either

But I can see more movement in the lenti B1

Last edited:

That's cool, my daughter is only a couple of months old but I thought I would start collecting disney/pixar steelbooks for her to watch when she's old enough, OR that's what I tell the misses anyway :rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I do really like B2 with the costume switch but we already have that on the art cards and then again the family on the back and I think B1 has more depth so I'll most likely go for that and like @Apollon says it includes th baddie (just hope that has a nice finish on the back)

I really can't see that! I see a little swoosh to the right of dash but you sure that's not the light reflecting?
Edit: looks like dash is the only one where you can see their power

If so then they would of done the same for violet disappearing or a force field, jack jack turning into a devil etc and I can't see elastigirls arm stretching either

But I can see more movement in the lenti B1

Oh well her arm doesn't stretch it just appears around her husbund :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh well her arm doesn't stretch it just appears around her husbund :thumbs:

I've literally just editied my post, just noticed her hand is around him when the suits are on.

Sorry didn't actually notice that until I see the mock up again, hard to see in the lenti video

Can't notice anything change on mr incredible, violet or jack jack though.
but if the mum and son do then im guessing something does on the rest

I've literally just editied my post, just noticed her hand is around him when the suits are on.

Sorry didn't actually notice that until I see the mock up again, hard to see in the lenti video

Can't notice anything change on mr incredible, violet or jack jack though.
but if the mum and son do then im guessing something does on the rest

LOL yea I can't see violet, mr incredible or jack jack either. Seems weird that they would leave them out, but thinking about it it would be hard to portray their powers in a basic lenti transition, except maybe jack jack.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Thanks
LOL yea I can't see violet, mr incredible or jack jack either. Seems weird that they would leave them out, but thinking about it it would be hard to portray their powers in a basic lenti transition, except maybe jack jack.

View attachment 240524

They could of had a purple outline or bubble on violet in the transition to costume, mr incredible could pump his chest out more when the costume is on or move an arm to show of muscle (the old beach is that way stance) and jack jack a devil. That's what I would of done

If the B2 lenti had the baddie on the back I would go for that but I don't like the double up on the family back and front so I'll skip B2

They could of had a purple outline or bubble on violet in the transition to costume, mr incredible could pump his chest out more when the costume is on or move an arm to show of muscle (the old beach is that way stance) and jack jack a devil. That's what I would of done

If the B2 lenti had the baddie on the back I would go for that but I don't like the double up on the family back and front so I'll skip B2

yea good ideas, but to get that from existing artwork if it wasn't created by the studio may be difficult. Yea I know what you mean about B2 but I like the consistency of the family on front and back and its all about them as a family at the end of the day, so the emphasis is good I think.

• Thanks
yea good ideas, but to get that from existing artwork if it wasn't created by the studio may be difficult. Yea I know what you mean about B2 but I like the consistency of the family on front and back and its all about them as a family at the end of the day, so the emphasis is good I think.

True,

My only counter argument is the villain is not on anything else except the book (obvioulsy would be weird not to include images of pretty much everyone) and the poster which is the one thing I'm not bothered about and will keep folded up so I quite like him on the back of the slip but yeah I get the family thing and I do really like the costume change lenti.

• Thanks
Reactions: Maximus15